Chapter 1

Life, this word itself have million meanings

Life, this word itself have million meanings. It could be expressed through emotions like happiness, sadness, anger, ambivalence, love, divine grace, pleasure, loneliness you name it. Either the word life can also be described with experiences that you have till one is alive.

When it comes to the meaning of life, it differs from person to person, from one day to another day, and from one hour to next hour. However, in reality I understand life in 3 simple words; Born, Contend and Die.

You never know what can happen in your life the next second, will you be laughing or crying, will you have parents, kids, friends or your partner in next second besides you or not. Will you be rich or poor you never know.

Sitting here near this place today I feel like I can finally breathe a little now

Sitting here near this place today I feel like I can finally breathe a little now. This is the only place that makes me feel at peace. Help me keep my sanity alive. I love to forget myself in this divine place that holds a very special place in my heart.
Now you all might have a question that is how I found this place, should I say the typical line "by mistake" nah, actually my best friend showed me this once. Orlando was the best thing that happened with me ever. We met when I was 3 and he was 5 and since then he had been my everything.

I was living in the orphanage at that time and like all of us he also lost his family in an accident. I still remember it in bits and pieces, he used to cry a lot. That year was very hard for him to open up to anyone and when he did, oh boy!! He was the most stupid and naughtiest kid ever.
It's not like we met and clicked, nope I used to stay away from him as I was the silent person all thanks to the family that adopted me before. They were horrible and I never liked them in first place. They just wanted the service money and I was there perfect pawn for that.

Coming back to how we became best friends, well, he caught me sneaking out one time out of the orphanage. I always loved gazing at stars and he saw me sneaking out of the orphanage that night and decided it was a great idea to follow me. As I reached the place I layred down and within few minutes I saw him lying on the ground besides me. That night was so different than all the nights. That night I talk to someone and in return I got some answers as well instead of just quietness. We both spent the night together and talked, shared our feelings. That day I found a my new and one and only friend who eventually became brother to me. He was a light in my dark life. He was happiness in my my dull life. He was the one who made sure that I'm okay or if I have eaten anything or not. Having him in my life I realized that what does it feel to have someone who cares for you, who loves you no matter who you are or how you look.

But I never thought that he will now become a memory for me that I would forget till the day I die.