Chapter 3

I used to always thinks why God sent me here, why was this all happening with me, why can't I live a normal life like other people

I used to always thinks why God sent me here, why was this all happening with me, why can't I live a normal life like other people. They both not only left marks of there abuse on my body but in my soul too and I know that those marks will remain lifetime.

I always tried to stay away from them kept myself busy in school which was again, my life, hell. I knew, if I wanted to get out of there I had to complete my schooling. Since, I have the 150 IQ I was able to complete my schooling by 10 and college with PHD in psychology and coding by the age of 12. I was so good in my studies that I never had to pay a single cent for my studies it was all merits and fortunately everything was online also so I was able to complete my studies.

It was my last exam for psychology when I got the news from officers that my supposed mother and father died in an accident that day. I couldn't believe my ears that day. I was so glad that God is still there because I was loosing hope in him. That day I was again back in same orphanage but the girl was not same. I was not that girl who left the orphanage 4 years ago when they adopted me.

I thought that my bad luck was finally end but they always say that past never leaves you. Well, in this case; it was the person from past.

I remember, I was reading a book in the family room (dining hall in orphanage) when our orphanage head Ms. Sophie came to me.

"Flashback"

"Hi Hazel, are you okay? You have been awfully quiet since you came back from Julee and Martin's place." I didn't knew what I should say so I just nodded my head.

However, I had this feeling that this was not about it. She was going to say something else so got some courage and asked her. " Ms. Sophie are you okay? You seem hesitant and nervous. Is everything alright?"

And by this time she had tears in her eyes but the next thing that she told me shook me to core " Hazel, sweetheart, what I'm about to tell you please listen it carefully and don't freak out. Okay?" I was very nervous so I just nodded. " Two months ago, I got a call from an officer it was related Orlando. He got into a car accident and passed away before they could take him to hospital"

And the next thing I new, every thing felt like I was more pushed into that underwater further more I was in since 3 years ago. That new broke me so bad that I stopped believing in God that day anymore.

"Flash back over"