Prologue : Happy Days~

Hey are you asleep? My goodness you really are quite a handful aren't you my beloved~

Are you having a wonderful dream~? Please tell me all about it when you finally wake up.

Ufufufufu~ You're so handsome and your heart is filled with such beautiful kindness, I'm truly a lucky girl to have you in my life~

............

............

Y-You are sleeping r-right? I'm sorry this is kind of scaring me a bit, why don't you get up my beloved.

*shake*

M-My beloved come on now..... Please don't play a prank on me, isn't f-funny in the slightest.

*shake*

H-H-Hey why aren't you w-waking up? I told you too stop joking around now and I want to see your beautiful eyes m-my beloved.

*shake!*

I said wake up! Why are you acting like this?! Please just stop it already! Why aren't you waking up! Please say something already!

*SHAKE!*

OH GOD! NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS PLACE! I CAN'T SURVIVE THIS CRUEL WORLD WITHOUT YOU! I NEED YOU!

*SHAKE!*

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TOO ME?! YOU PROMISED TO STAY WITH ME, UNTIL THE VERY END OF TIME! YOU LIAR! YOU DIRTY LIAR! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR HAPPY ENDING!

*SHAKE!*

(Y/N)! (Y/N)! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU TO WAKE UP! I DON'T WANT TO BE SEPARATED FROM YOU! I NEED YOU! I WANT YOU! ALL I'M ASKING IS FOR YOU TO STAY HERE WITH ME!

*SHAKE!*

I SAID WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

............

............

............

{You have fallen into Wonderland... We welcome you (Y/N)-sama}

Location : Unknown

(Y/N) POV

............

(Y/N) : "Zzzzzzzzzzzz-! Wait what? *yawn~* Now that was a great nap session, I never thought I could find a comfortable place to sleep~"

I could've sworn I was falling from the sky, oh man I never thought dreaming can be so refreshing after waking up~

...........

...........

(Y/N) : "......... Hold on.... Where am I exactly and does the ground feel wet?"

Quickly getting off ground I immediately started to search the area around and find out how I got in the first place.

But by the looks of it...... It's like I'm trap in some sort of bloody room.