Chapter 5 : Lizards Are Not Gay~

Location : Liddel Cemetery - Outside the Cathedral of the Serpent God

Narrator POV

...................

...................

Hello! Hello again everybody, it's me the Narrator from Chapter 3! You know the same guy telling you the story from my perspective, giving hints, fine details and our protagonist meeting tons of new characters along the way.

Well we certainly explored those new characters with one of them taking away a 'man's pride'...... Actually that was pretty scary and it kinda scarred me for life, let's never experience that again right gentlemen.

Putting that aside never to be looked at again, we finally reach Liddel Cemetery! The piece of land filled with such undying monstrosities, like seriously there's actual zombies walking all over the place. Let's just say a certain Yellow King in Robes prefers undead servents for his worship.

Whatever not that we care about some random king, we're here to learn about the building built on this very soil. That's right folks this place is known as the Cathedral of the Serpent God, one of the most unique and powerful religions to exist in Wonderland.

I know I know, sometimes religion can be a pain in the ass for most of you in the crowd, yet it can be entrainment for the long run. The orals and morales in search of God! Jesus this, Moses that, Abraham hit me with a wiffle ball bat.

It's such great spirit of enlightenment however mentally draining at the moment. So what exactly brings us to this holy establishment, to cure our sins, to seek redemption or maybe join the cause to spread the word of the Serpent God. Well it's really non of those things.

The reason why is because their Shrine Maiden is currently outside the Cathedral as we speak, that's right they even got shrine maidens here as well. A young 'girl' chosen to be the one holy priestess and spread the message of 'her' God.

It's pretty bogus if you ask me, but whatever none of my business anyway. Now then why don't we take a look on this lovely shrine maiden's daily activities.

Standing near the entrance of the holy building in a tiresome mood, taking in some fresh air and calming her soul from the duties of her role. She was looking pretty tired from all the work she's committed to, I wonder if it's possible for her to leave the Cathedral without permission?

Plus here's a sweet bonus for the audience reading this tale, a lovely portrait of the Shrine Maiden I've been talking about. An absolute beauty if you ask me~

 An absolute beauty if you ask me~