Chapter 8 : Cupid's Chokehold~

Location : Castle of Hearts - Queen's Secret Passage of Heartache

(Y/N) POV

........................

......................

Man this is the longest passage I've ever seen, I've been walking in this place for the past 40 minutes and I still never reached the end of it. The Queen must adore long ass secret passages or something like that I suppose?

However I ain't gonna complain too much since I managed to get inside the castle without a hassle, well besides that vulgar donut insulting to the bitter end.

Screw you Larry. May we never meet again in the depths of hell you ugly looking jackass..... Besides on the bright side of things I got to use my shotgun on something, I'm definitely gonna pay back Lorde for this. He's such a charming good fellow~

Heh I'm finally enjoying the adventurous journey of Wonderland, collecting items and defeating a boss without any effort. Yet it kinda feels like this land is going easy on me, but whatever at least I'm happy with my progress so far.

I can't enforce or enhance my abilities since I'm just a normal human, so does that mean Grimm is the only one who could become stronger with the use of souls?

Still can't understand their purpose, but I'm sure they're a currency and oh boy do I possess so many. Perhaps there's a market or some sort of merchant willing to trade for them?

Also I wonder if Cheshire cat will see appear out of nowhere in a suprise attempt to troll me or maybe I'll see Node in my dreams again, speaking of which I wonder how she's doing?

Yeah we only met once, but that first meeting felt really nostalgic to me. It was as if we met before in the past, yet my memories are kinda still foggy at the moment. Which I find strange really, I can't remember a damn thing about my previous life before coming here.

Well the only thing I could understand so far is that I fell into the Rabbit Hole, it felt like I was soaring through the dark sky of endless stars....... Until I lost my control and crash landed here in Wonderland. Odd isn't or maybe some sort of daydream I've made up in my head, who knows really anything could've happened.

But it really doesn't matter honestly, well apart from a few traumatic experiences I had. Nevertheless I must push forward for myself, the last thing I want is to chicken out of the adventure.

.................

Welp hopefully I'll reach the end soon, my legs are killing me.

..................

~2 hours later~

So I've been thinking about a few things recently, the rumors revolving around the Queen of Hearts isn't as pleasant as it sounds. During my short time with the Miss Smug Feline I've learnt quite a few things about her, some were not the best impressions though.

Poor servents sent to public executions, the soldiers going mad and killing anyone one on sight, addressing her name incorrectly may result in an instant death and her personal three crazy knights causing a ruckus throughout the castle.

So I honestly bet meeting her face to face sounds like a bad idea, but with my epicness and unbreakable charisma I should make it out alive.... Hopefully she doesn't lock me in a dusty dungeon..... I don't want to be someone's prison bitch.......