Chapter 7 : Animal Lives And Donuts~

Location : Castle of Hearts - Outside

(Y/N) POV

...................

Wow I never thought she would immediately vanish after dropping me off here, seriously Cheshire cat did you have to leave so soon?....... I wonder if we'll meet again later?

(Y/N) : " So this is the castle huh? Honestly not that impressive compared to how normally they're pictured in the books, The Castle of Hearts looks kinda bland and unoriginal."

(Y/N) : " Well there are some animals here so it isn't-! What the hell is this!?"

Holy shit there's a huge crowd of animals outside the castle!? I guess that smug cat wasn't lying when she said there was a rally, but God damn there are so many different types of birds and mammals in this place.

Look check it out there's pigs, cows, geese, dogs, cats, ducks and every single living thing that's not a human being. They really turned the area into a farm, where most these critters technically are livestock.

Also I've noticed them carrying a few signs, some managing to hold them with their mouths while others carried it around their necks. Huge and small words on each piece of material, saying 'EQUALITY FOR ALL' in a dramatic style.

It would seem this large rally was in for something serious, the mood being tensed and hard to breath. It seems there's a twisted event lurking in the shadows-

??? : " (loud voice~) WHAT DO WE WANT!"

The animals : " We want freedom!"

??? : " (loud voice~) WHAT DO WE DESIRE!!"

The animals : " Equality and rights to live our own peaceful tranquility without fear!!"

??? : " (loud voice~) WHY DO WE WANT IT!!!"

The animal : " To stop the Slaughter House from destroying more of our families, let it be burn to ashes!!!"

Suddenly knocking my eardrums with a shocking shout, the rally had immediately started and the crowd was going absolutely bonkers. You can say they were acting like a bunch of wild animals~....... Fuck my humor bro........

*sigh~* Leaving aside my terrible jokes, I instantly looked towards the uproar from a distance. Getting close to the crazy party was like a death wish, thankfully none of them noticed my presence yet.

So I've decided to sneakily merge in with the crowd without being noticed, yes it was stupid but it worked God dammit. Apart from being the invisible man, I've noticed the one causing the extreme burst of motivation.

As the ever changing curiosity began to possess me, my eyes were off wandering the sight to the front of the rally. There was a young lady hyping the crowd even further, while holding a huge delightful smile on her face. Her feathery arms flapping up and down along with a energetic beat to it.

Wait did I just say 'feathery' arms? You know now that you mentioned it she also had bird-like legs, that made her taller than the average human. However despite the unusual appearance she seemed like a normal girl having a great time.

Cheshire was right about the Foolish Bird Dodo arriving at the scene, the leader of the animal alliance.