Chapter: 2

It was around 6 in the evening, when Sana was waiting outside the auditorium for Nikhil to come.

She was wearing an Umber coloured knee-length dress along with black shoes which beautified her pale skin tone and slim body perfectly.

For the first time she wasn't wearing her broad, nerdy glasses and with the tint of a nude lipstick, her look was perfect!

It seemed as if the hottie within her had finally came into action!

She had been reciting 2 lines since morning which she wanted to say to Nikhil so that she didn't seem desperate.

And they were, " See, I am not here to spend time with you, its just that I haven't seen a movie in a while; and I am completing your journal in return, so we're even...."

Nikhil arrived.
He was wearing a black T-shirt with brown pant and jacket, along with a pair of black shoes. He almost got twinned with Sana's dress.
She looked at him with hearty and admiring eyes.

But...
He came with Nitin, Aman, Jatin and Kiara.

Sana's eye to eye smile faded to none.

She looked disappointed even if she didn't come to "spend time with him."(sarcastic)

Nikhil introduced his friends to her, Kiara was a fresher and Nikhil's friend's sister.

Nitin and Jatin were twins and Nikhil's Science classmates
while Aman was a guy from Commerce stream.

She shook hands with each of them while exchanging awkward glances at their faces..

Without chatting much she said, " Nice meeting you all, now let's head to the hall, we are late."

(Dream Girl being played on the screen)

Sana laughed her heart out that night. The movie got over in a couple of hours. They all came out discussing the comedy scenes in the movie, Jatin mimicked the dialogue of the actor, " Hello, mai Puja bol Rahi hu." And everybody burst into laughter except Sana.

She was still thinking, why had this become a group date.

As Nikhil's friends lived in PG rooms they had to take the other way. While chatting, they reached the crossroads.
Kiara said,"Okay guys, it was great tonight. We'll meet soon again. Byee!"

Nikhil and Sana took leave of them.

Kiara held Jatin's arm while walking back and he kissed her on the cheek.
Oh...
Jatin was Kiara's boyfriend.

And our Nitin as usual, walked alone on the street while cringing the couple.

Sana and Nikhil smiled looking at them in unison.
While doing so, they suddenly looked at each other unknowingly.

They both blushed!

They started walking towards their hostel.
As they were passing through the street. They saw that the view was filled with cherry blossoms and looked simply mesmerizing.

Looking at those lovely flowers ,she began the conversation.

She said, " The street looks fantastic, doesn't it?"
"Yeah, just like you!" replied Nikhil swiftly.
She shyly said, "Oh.. thank you!, BTW... I wasn't aware your friends were coming too"

Nikhil replied, " Even I wasn't aware, they suddenly crashed at my place while I was all set to go."

Sana chuckled a bit. He asked her while rubbing his palms, "So, was it fun tonight?"
She said that it was good. Afterall, she didn't wanted to seem "desperate".

Suddenly she asked him about the exam preparation. He said, "I am not as sincere as you are!
My notes are incomplete, preparation is far away!"

"Oh, I forgot about your journal, give it to me I'll complete it as per our deal" she said.

"Oh come on, it's not a business deal. Let that be" he said.

But deal is a deal no?
Let's...she kept blabbering.

Suddenly Nikhil stopped walking.
She looked at him in confusion.

He took his jacket off and offered it to her saying,"You seem to feel cold"
Her heart was pounding like never before.
"That's sweet of you, thanks." she replied in a soft voice.

Nikhil smiled mildly.

While she was putting on the jacket, a bike suddenly passed in speed along their side, so in reflex action he swiftly pulled her to the other side by her waist!

They were embracing each other with their eyes closed.
As soon as Sana understood the situation, she pushed him aside and started looking here and there.

They both got awkward.

Ah...(in unison)
"You go first" .. Nikhil said
"No, you can say it." Sana replied.
"No. You" Nikhil said.

OK.
......
Thank You For Tonight..
Specially, earlier for saving me from landing up in hospital!

Oh..Yeah ....
You're welcome...(smiling)

" The room's almost hear. Bye" she said.
"Call you later. Bye" he replied.

Sana had her cheeks all pink when she entered the dorm.

I said,"You seem to have lived it girl!"

Arey! What are you saying.. nothing like that." she replied.

"So did you guys do something?" I asked
"What something?" she asked back.
"Okay. Fine. No problem, don't tell". I smirked saying it.

"Well..you must have also felt this way atleast once
in your lifetime.I am dead sure!

You and Aarav...hah?" Sana said.

"No re! It's a whole different story. We are not lovers but really good friends." I replied

"But how can you be stuck with him since high school?
I don't trust." She said.

Well... We aren't stuck with each other but rather bonded to each other.
In your language we are covalently bonded, we share our love for art and for one another as artists.

"But I am still curious Adira, how did you guys meet in high school and how was it?" She asked.

Well...
We'll ride the time machine for your sake.
Grab your dinner and let's sit in the sofa!

.........

Hey guys! Keep yourself updated with the new upcoming episodes. Enjoy and read the story completely. To turn the table around, it might take some time to reach to plot twists of the story, so be patient and prepared....

Please do vote for my episodes and keep reading as the story will keep getting spicier and more thrilling in the upcoming episodes. If you like my work kindly follow my account too!!

Love 💕