Chapter: 8

"Ok! Don't make a fuss right there.

She is a fresher in the college, and she has joined the same piano academy to which I go. So she just wanted to learn some keys from me, since she has a programme in a few days."
Said Aarav.

"What's her name?" Asked Neha.

Oh! Yeah.... Let me introduce myself, I am Scarlet and I am a Brit NRI. Nice to meet you all guys! And also I am really sorry, because I didn't know that this studio.... He brought me here to practice the keys. And I loved your poetry btw, Adi.. Adira right? Said Scarlet in her very British accent while pointing towards Aarav.

I didn't know how to react at that moment.
Duh!

"How come you read my poetry?" I asked her.

She said, " Well, while Aarav was setting the keys, I just schemed through the studio and I found your Anthology lying there. You seem like a forever written writer, even with your looks."

I was furious, the ferocity was running faster than blood in my body. Ofcourse she seemed a nice and good girl, but I just couldn't get over the fact that Aarav took her there?

I gave Aarav a death stare. Maybe saying you SOB...?

I said a formal THANK YOU to Scarlet and left.
I simply left in the that darkness. It was almost dawn.

I couldn't calm myself down if I had left with all of them so it was just better to go alone.

I took my dinner in a resto and went to the dorm. It was messed between me and Sana as well since last night, so she didn't even bother to welcome me. She had eaten her dinner herself, and was studying with those broad glasses on.

.........

The next day...

Everyone was assembled in assembly hall for an important announcement and the announcer began,

"Okay everyone. So the date and time for debate has been officially announced by the university. It will be held on this Wednesday and the rounds will begin sharp at 10:00 in the morning. The address remains the same. The NDPC college will be the host college and the home college.
All the participants have to gather there half an hour early. For further information kindly refer to the college notice board. Dismissed!"

Huh! I sighed. It was high time I focussed on the debate rather than thinking shit. I thought.

I hadn't met anybody since that morning. I just didn't want to.

The first class was Pol. Science. I went into the class and got to know that, it was an 11th and 12th combined class, since the basics were to be revisited for that chapter so it could be beneficial for both the classes.

We all were supposed to go to the college auditorium. I sat in the 27th row in the 15th seat. I really did not bother about who was sitting where and kept on scribbling some important points in my diary, until I heard some guy next to me muttering something.

I took a good look at him, he was talking to the girl next to him while holding her hand. (Not me, the one on the other side). The noise was quite annoying and disturbing since it was a silent hall with some crucial discussion taking place.

I said to him while shaking his elbow a bit, " Excuse me Mister, please could you lower your voice? He looked at me and I was surprised!

He was none other than Nikhil. I moved in front to take a look at who the girl was, and I was again shocked.
She was not Sana.

I asked him in a soft but aggressive tone, " Who's she? And what are you doing here when you are a science student? Tell me the truth!! And wait. What's with holding hands and all with that girl? I thought Sana and you were in a relationship!"