Chapter: 9

My goodness, Now I get the situation. She's in a big trouble. He seems like a fuckboy. He is a damned cheater.
That bastard! I thought to myself.

"Well, had you thought it through? It was your first time, right?" I asked her.

I don't know I feel so confused, he hasn't called me since that day. It's past my period date and I didn't get it!

"Am I pregnant?"

"Wait..... Did you actually get into sexual activity like intercourse?" I asked clearing the confusion.

She nodded in shame.

"Actually he took me to the room and started kissing and hugging me. I thought it was too early but till then, he was already in my pants .... And he went away after you came back."

"Wait.... We'll figure something out.... No nothing bad has happened, you chill and let me chill ...no let's think it through." I said in a confused nervous tone.

"You breakup with him!" I said.

Hey! But he will spread rumours about me. Going around saying nonsense.

You should have thought about it earlier... I said.

He's a complete ass. She started cussing.

I let her be on herself until she calmed down.

Ok.. listen we will go to the gynaecologist and sort things out ... Let's not complicate it. I said.

Later in the clinic Sana told everything to the doctor and took a pregnancy test.

The doctor asked questions like, " Did you use condom?"
"Did he pull out?"

Then I understood if you don't want to answer such embarrassing questions in front of a stranger, it's better to not have sex till marriage. Huh!

The result of the test came to be... Negative!! Yes! It was due to her stress that she was not getting her periods.
She was prescribed some tablets and we came back at the dorm.

Maybe I should break up with him.... She mumbled.

.........

The next day...

It was our debate competition today.
I wore the most powerful looking dress I had.. Grey turtleneck with black trouser and coat along with grey boots.

Jimmy and Neha were also assigned a dress code by me.
They wore Grey coats with black turtleneck tops and black boots. Perfect CID team.. just kidding!

We all with tint nervousness and overflowing passion reached there.

I thought we might be a bit overdressed but hell I was wrong. Everyone was another Michael and Shakira there!

We were preparing our desks with laptop and files, and while I was preparing my desk, I smelled the fragrance of carnations.. the same one I had smelled in 9th std.

"Hi Miss!" A deep voice came.

I looked behind while flipping my hair.

Yet again.. Aarav?

Oh Hi.. Aarav, all set? I said in a normal voice after many days.

I don't know why, but since the day we fought, everytime I met him my heart beated too fast.

"Oh nothing.. I just prepared in the last few days..." While he was saying stuff, somebody mistakenly pushed him in front.

He straight away laid his hand on my waist while pushing me towards the desk. My hands rested on his shoulders. He held me tightly.
My eyes went wide open. He was stunned too.