Chapter 5- The Past- Part 2

I woke up with blinding lights shined before me. I opened my eyes and saw Xander's mate and mother hovering above me. I looked around and notice that I was back in the Tribe house, which means that Xander was brought back by someone, as I am seeing through his eyes so whatever I feel is happening is actually what happened with Xander. Seriously this entire Mate bond- Mind melding is really weird because not only can I see what happened to him but also feel everything that he felt back then, as if I'm seeing it through my own eyes.

Serafine's voice brought my attention back the memory, "Xander, are you alright? What the hell happened back there? And why did u all agree to go back and live with your dad?"

Huh? Wtf is this girl saying? Ugh why the hell does she seem so familiar.... it's as if I somehow recognize her aura. Though I haven't seen her wolf yet, but I have this weird giddy feeling as if I know her somehow, which is impossible.... Probably she might be some ancestor of mine but honestly except for slight jealousy I felt before, I so do not want to be around her, even in the memory and have all these weird feelings for my mate's ex....
My attention was brought back in the memory by Xander's mom's voice.

"Yes love. Tell me what happened? Though Xayden already told us that your father literally begged you both to come back and asked for forgiveness. Even my sister Aiyana was convinced by his sincerity.", Xander's mom spoke.

*Huh? Did we hear that correctly Xavier?*, Xander asked his wolf Xavier, who nodded in return.

"Mom, what do you mean? Aunt Aiyana, Dad and all the others are dead!", I/ Xander replied.

They looked at me as if Xander grew two heads.

"Don't you dare say something like that! Did you really get hit that hard that you are hallucinating?", Serafine told him.

"Huh? What are you talking about?!", Xander asked her.

"We really should've let him rest. Xayden did say he was hit really hard in the head at the end. Though I still can't believe my mate slaughtered the evil Vampire King and tore him in half.", Serafine spoke seemingly awestruck.

'Why would Xayden lie? And even if he did, how the hell is it possible that Aunt Aiyana and Dad are alive?', Xander thought.

_________________________________________

**************************************
XANDER'S POV
**************************************

I tried to catch hold of Xayden alone but everytime he was around a crowd of people. Couple of months had passed and everyone was back to normal. There didn't seem to be anything different about the resurrected people so no one doubted them. Meanwhile, a new Vampire King was to be crowned soon and it was decided that Augustus, my father, will be crowned as the new King.

We and Mom had shifted back to the Vampire Castle, where dad literally treated mom like a queen and begged for her forgiveness and loved her dearly. It was like he was completely reformed and different man now, but I think I know why. I had been avoiding my father despite him trying to approach to talk to me since that night. Until I don't find the truth i.e. I don't know for sure that it is actually dad, I wouldn't get too close to him. Because of which, my own mother started growing distant and detesting me for treating dad that way. Maybe because he was actually her mate that's why she forgave and accepted him, when he pleaded that cry of being controlled by his brother and she wanted us to do the same but I simply refused to.

The coronation was supposed to be tonight. I couldn't sleep so I woke up and decided to go for a stroll in the garden. To my complete surprise, I actually saw my brother talking to my Mate near the backgate of the gigantic garden. Wth? It's almost 5 am, why on earth is she there talking with him at this time?