Chapter 15- Enchanting Dream

"YOU'RE XANDER?!!" I shouted out loud.

The woman in front of me, smiled at me and nodded.

"Finally! And here I thought that I would lose my bet with Alaric because you wouldn't ever be able to recognize me!", She replied back with her voice now sounding like Xander's.

I looked at her with a weirded out face and swatted her arm.

"And who's fault would that be??!", I replied back.

He caught both of his earlobes in a apologetic manner and spoke,
"I'm sorry. It was just a stupid bet with Alaric to disguise ourselves and meet our mates. Apparently, Azireah recognized him at the very next second. So when you took so long and reacted like that when I kissed, I was scared that I would lose the bet."

"Who the hell even makes a bet as such! It's like missing you wasn't enough itself that you had to pull such a stunt in my dream?!", I replied back.

He looked at me with a puppy face while pouting like a small child.

I tried my best to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing but failed to do so for long. He soon joined in the laughter.

After laughing for quite some time, I finally spoke,
"Now shift back to your actual self or else I'm waking myself up."

He stopped laughing completely and his eyes went wide with shock and fear. He feverishly nodded and incanted something.
Soon, a white mist covered his body completely and when it disappeared, Xander was standing in front of me as himself this time.

I was stunned. For a second there, I almost forgot that my mate can now do magic as well. I smiled looking at my love and threw my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a much needed and desperately longed for kiss.

Once I pulled back, I hugged him again before I felt Serafine taking over control. I could feel my eye colour turn to aqua blue as she took over control and punched Xander in the stomach. He crouched down, clutching his stomach.

"Ouch! What was that for?", Xander spoke as he hissed in pain.

"Why don't you tell us the reason for making us wait for a week, just to hear back from you?", Serafine spoke while taking over control.

Xander looked up at me and noticed that Serafine took the control over me.

"You know that it wasn't easy for me to contact you! It wasn't safe for either of us and I wouldn't risk your safety. Plus you know it very well, Serafine, that Xavier and I were restless without our mate as well!", Xander replied as he stood back up.

I knew he was right and that Serafine wasn't wrong either but what surprised me was her outburst. She never took control like this before, hence I guess she has a pretty good reason to do so this time. Which is why, even though I wanted to take the control back, I didn't do so immediately and decided to give her a few minutes.

"If you already know everything then you should know the reason why I took the control over from Andrea and punched you in the gut?", Seph spoke.

Xander nodded and replied, "But I can explain!"

"Do you know how scared was I, when I felt you being punched and stabbed???!", Seph shouted at him.

At this point, I was completely shocked hearing her words. What the hell?! When did this happen?! Is this the reason why Seph was so quiet and restless this past week?

I practically grabbed Seph and pushed her back in while taking back the control. I shut my eyes as they turned back to their normal colour.

"When the hell did this happen?", I spoke with uncontrollable fury.