Chapter 1 class trial

(Trial placements)

(Trial placements)

Merry- Let us begin with the basic explanation of the class trial. During the trial you will present your arguments and vote for "whodunnit"

Wolfie- Vote correctly, and only the wolf, or blackened, will recieve punishment. But if you vote the wrong one, i'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and that person will graduate from this academy. Now let get this class trial ubderway!

Ayumu- ................................................

The room is silent....as no one said a word....well......not everyone stayed silent.

Nikei- WHY AM IM NEXT TO MIKADO?!?!?

Wolfie- Because thats your best friend.

Nikei- HE AINT MY- UGHHHH!!!!!!

Mikado- Dont worry mr yomiuri, we could be friends by the end of this!

Nikei- 2 words. DROP DEAD.

Reito- Are you still fighting with him?

Nikei- Listen, i could be nice to u guys. But mikado is the one who needs to drop dead and BIH.

Mikihiko- Whats BIH?

Kana- Burn in hell☆. Anyways Has anyone ever been to a trial?

Everyone nodded no.

Kana- i see.

Yukari- Miho was an lawyer. So if she was still alive, then we could probably get though this trial.

Teruya- but...shes dead.

Marin- dont worry everyone, we will get through this together, poka poka :D

Seishi- Ms mizuta is right. Lets talk about what we know so far.

Aori- Alright then...if you say so.

Truth bullets:
Murder file 1

Seishi- According to the file, it stated that ms kaidou died at 7:19pm

Kana- And was found at 7:25.

Chie- s-she also died from a shot to the head. So c-cruel......

Mikihiko- b-but she could had resisted right?