Chapter 3 post trial and execution

School's back 😨

Merry- it seems like you guys got it correct! the blackened who killed kizuna tomori and reito haurna is mikihiko koyasunaga! 

Akane- .........................

Ayame-.......................

Marin- *sleeping*

Nikei- ........................fuck u.

Mikihiko- HUH? why are you all staring at me?

Mikado- who should we stare at then, the wall?

Nikei- WHY AND I MEAN WHY WOULD U KILL 2 PEOPLE?

Ayame- WHY DID YOU KILL 2 OF MY BEST FRIENDS?!

Mikihiko- .....................

Akane- Answer. the. question. i-i trusted you mikihiko! DON'T U REMEMBER WHEN I COMFORTED U WHEN AORI DIED?! I WAS THERE FOR U! SO WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO ME!?

Mikihiko- !

His face went from angry, to pure sadness as tears start rolling down his face

Mikihiko- im...sorry...akane.....i didnt mean to kill her. 

Nikei- WAIT WHAT BOUT REITO?! 

Mikihiko- oh..reito....him. ummmmmm he deserved it

Kana/Ayame- WHAT?!

Mikihiko- Its not my fault he tired to kill me. 

Ayumu- U attacked him first

Mikihiko- Well he deserved  to die after the stupidity he p-pulled. 

Ayumu- what do you mean?

Mikihiko- at 10pm. reito came to my door and apologized for wha the said to me. ofc, i didnt forgive him. then he said "god, your such a bitch".  

Nikei- Ok....just ignore him.

Mikihiko- you don't know what i went through haven't you?  

Nikei- Nope. 

Mikihiko- The motive from last week. it reminded me of those....those Damn things pretending to be my family!

Ayumu- what do you mean?

Aside for my mom and dad, they were the best, but it was those bitches....my sisters. 

Kana- !!

Mikihiko- I...my whole like was surrounded by 3, crazy, bitches all the time. 3 girls and a boy....or 4 girls. 

Teruya- 4? but ur a-

Mikihiko- Im a boy but my sisters treat me like a girl!  the youngest sister play with the other 2 bastards, the second oldest is hikikomori, so she is confined to the house like the lazy bum she is. The eldest sister who is enrolled to a prestigious university, acts like a normal person but then in  reality, uses me like a pawn to relieve the stress she got from studying.  If those bitches are bored, they would dress me up like a damn princess. if i gotta use the bathroom, they made me sit on the toilet like a girl does.

Shozo- *small chuckle lol*

Mikihiko-  oh you think thats funny asshole? Everyday, i couldnt sleep because of those psychos! IT WAS LIKE I WAS A DOLL THAT CANT SLEEP AT WILL. Hahahahaha.....and its so funny, to think, for hope's peak to call me the ultimate puppeteer , all because my whole like i was treated like a doll. DO YALL KNOW HOW IT FEELS, NOT TO HAVE 1, GOOD DAY AT SCHOOl, WITHOUT BEING PICKED ON?! 1 GOOD DAY AT HOME?! DO YALL EVEN KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO WAKE UP AND TO BE USED AS A FUCKING TOY OF BOREDOM BY 3 CRAZY BITCHES?! IMAGINE WAKING UP THE NEXT DAY, THINKING ITS GONNA BE A GOOD DAY AND THEN YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!! NONE OF U EVEN UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING PAIN I ENDURED FOR YEARS!!