Chapter 3 daily life

I suppose i should do something with myself.....since there's no motive, i dont gotta worry...plus, its only 6pm....

Knock knock knock

Who could that be? I went to the door and saw.....

Kana- Yumu!

Ayumu- Hey kana..what are you doing?

Kana- nothing....just want to ask if you wanna visit mikihiko....

Ayumu-...............alright...

We both head to mikihiko's room, as he sat up with a depressed look.

Ayumu- Hey mikihiko....you feeling ok?

Mikihiko- *Nods*

Kana- .............wanna go apo-

Mikihiko- No....

Kana- You sure.......

Mikihiko- I dont wanna talk to anyone...nor that guy....

Ayumu-...........alright mikihiko, if you want to be alone...*grabs door knob* so be it...

I closed the door before looking at reito's door.

Ayumu- Should we?

Kana nodded as we stood by reito's door before knocking on his door. Then, he opened it.

Reito- .........what is it....

Ayumu- can we talk to you reito?

Reito-........*opens his door*

As we walked inside of reito's room, we both sat on his bed on one side while reito sat in the middle.

Kana-....................................so.....you feeling alright......

Reito- ........no....im not.....*removes his mask* not feeling as well as i always been.

Ayumu- its ok reito....you could tell us....

Reito-.......................mikihiko made fun of my dead grandmother.....and she died a month ago before i came here......idk what give him the right....to do that....

Ayumu-..............he changed ever since aori died.....

Kana- He still going through it, but it dosent mean for him to be so rude.....also, what you said probably triggered him.....

Reito-......................i shouldnt have said that to him....then he wont badmouthed me....

Ayumu- at least you admit your mistake......

Suddenly reito went into his drawer and pulled out a small knife with sleeping Z's on it.

Ayumu- Reito.....dont tell me you'll-

Reito- i wont.....but i might......

Kana- Reito......

Kana ran up to reito and hugged him, dropping the balde...as i lightly slide the blade under his bed to forget about it

Kana- Please....dont try to kill anyone...or yourself....we all love you here....

Ayumu- And here meaning us 2, and we meaning the nice people like marin, akane, and probably the others....

Kana- Wow ayumu, you gotten serious.

Ayumu- i know...wasnt aware....

Kana- But for real......dont do nothing reckless.....