Chapter 5 daily life: A chance to grow pt 1

It was the day after the 4th trial...chie was found as the killer and was executed.

8:45am

The announcment didnt go off...thats weird......

Ayumu- why didnt the announcment go on? *looks at the time* 8:45!? Wow. I overslept....

*knock knock knock*

Ayumu- who is that? *opens the door*

Ayame- Ayumu your up! I made breakfast.

Ayumu- thanks ayame.

Ayame- Are you feeling ok?

Ayumu-................not really. We lost so many people......

Ayame- 10 people to be exact.

We both sat there in silence, as i remember all the people who had died to this game
Miho
Aori
Yukari
Kizuna
Reito
Mikihiko
Nikei
Kinji
Chie
Even seishi.....

All those people, fell victim to this killing game.

Ayumu- is anyone up yet?

Ayame- Nope. Akane wasnt feeling well so she's in her room. Marin is still alseep, mikado and teruya are also asleep, and kana is in the computer room.

Ayumu- What about sh-

Ayame- I dont care about that bastard. He has been so selfish to us ever since the killing game even started. He barely showed sympathy towards any of us, or the ones who killed. And for the record, half of the people who killed, had motives. But did he give 2 fucks? Nope. Whatever he says, brings down everyone. I get it, the killing game is about betrayal, but that dosent give him the right to talk down on us.

Ayumu- its true that he talks down on us whenever we tried to fight against the mastermind, but i think he has his own personal goal.

Ayame- Ha! Doubt that. Anywho, imma go check on taira. See ya

Ayumu- see u ayame.

As i sat in bed, i rethinked on what ayame said. Its true shozo have been putting us down recently...but what he said before leaving the trial......

(Flashback)

Shozo- Just to let u know, im trying to save yall. Yall are believing in shattered hope. Face reality, will u?

(End of flashback)

Believing in shattered hope......are we, believing in false hope to escape reality....

.............................

As i got up, i went to the gym.

Location: Gym
9am

Ayumu- Huh...no one's here. Everyone probably doing there own thin- AAH!

I turned around and shozo was in front of me.

Shozo-........................

Ayumu- Hey shozo!

Shozo- ......*turns away*

Ayumu- .........................did u sleep ok?

Shozo- *sighs* how...could u still talk to me?