Chapter 4 post trial and execution

(Warning!! This story contains hella abuse)

Wolfie- You guys got it right again! The blackened who killed nikei was chie!

Ayumu- what about kinji's case?

Merry- Mr uehara passed away from natural causes sadly 😔.....

Teruya-..................2 of my best friends.....are gone....

Mikado- Ms komiya. Can u explain why u has to kill nikei? *glares* Because i wonder why you had  to kill my friend......

Chie-.............alright. i'll explain.

Chie takes out something in her pocket. It was a picture of her family.

Chie- My parents....only cares about her kids judging by there academic success. I was no obsession to the family. Due to my memory, i didnt do well in school. My parents always called me worthless. My brother chigusa, was the successor. He never saw me as useless, he just told me i just being introduced to the world. I looked up to him all my life, until that one fatihful day....a car almost hit me, and chigusa stepped in and got hit instead. He was in a coma, and my parents blamed me for his downfall. Everytime i wanna talk to them, they either shun me or hit me. They tried to starve me, they try to torture me,  making my life miserable. I was a shut in for 2 years......Thats when.....i took action when they both was asleep. I killed both of them in there sleep, unexpected on what was going on. I framed my neighbor since he was drunk...he was too guilible even for a drunk guy.

Akane- 😨

Kana- woah...... you killed your own parents?!

Mikado- So did nikei knew about your secret?

Chie- Yes he did. He asked wolfie on who this secret was. He was still alive when teruya shot him. He threaten me to kill teruya or he'll tell everyone my secret. When i said no, he tried to fight. Thats when teruya shot him again so he could stay down.

Ayame- WHAT?!

Teruya-.........................

Chie- Thats why i killed him. His ignorance was gonna get in the way-

Shozo- he was trying to help, you asshole.

Mikado- Shozo, be quiet.

Shozo- He was trying to not get us killed. You think its possible for us not to find a motive? We would have been dead in the next 12 hours. If he told us our motive, we wont be killed.

Ayame- What the hell are u even talking about? With or without a motive, someone would have killed anyways.

Shozo- At what case? Seishi killed miho because he's a hitman, yukari killed because of her family, mikihiko killed due to an argument, and chie and teruya killed nikei for the motive. What did u expect? You guys arent the same. I wont even be suprised if kana killed someone.

Kana- ................................like your one to talk

Shozo- huh?

Kana- YOU FORCED SEISHI TO KILL MIHO. WE HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT.  YOU PROBABLY DID MORE CRAZY THINGS THAN WE HAVE!

Shozo- Whatever.

Shozo went to the elevator. Before turning back around

Shozo- Just to let u know, im trying to save yall. Yall are believing in shattered hope. Face reality, will u?