Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Several boys looked at each other and looked Lu Xi up and down.

    She seems to be dressed more maturely, if she wants to say that she is a teacher, maybe they will believe it, why would she tell the most impossible lie?

    "What class do you belong to? Is there something wrong with your brain?"

    There are not a few people in this school who want to be Xie Heng's girlfriend, but there are still some who want to be his mother?

    Before Lu Xi could speak, footsteps sounded behind him, a little hurried.

    Xie Heng quickly rushed over, grabbed Lu Xi's arm and brought him behind him, glaring at the boys, "Are you sick, do you want to die?" "..."

    Li

    Mingheng and the followers were all dumbfounded. .

    Why does it really have something to do with Xie Heng? His mother?

    Wouldn't it be a recognized godmother?

    Xie Heng was impatient: "Fuck it, why don't you get out?"

    "Yes, I'm sorry..." Several people fled angrily.

    Lu Xi:? ? ?

    ha?

    A campus dispute was resolved peacefully like this? I thought we should at least move our hands and greet each other's family members.

    Xie Heng is really the bully of the school. How fierce is he in school? He dare not fight against four boys?

    The old mother's mood is very complicated.

    Should she be proud, or should she pinch Nizi's ear and teach her a lesson?

    Xie Heng stared at her suddenly: "You really, what are you running around? Fortunately, I followed! From now on, you are not allowed to run around unless I follow you."

    Lu Xi:?

    Why did he suddenly start attacking her?

    She wanted to roll her eyes, thinking of Xie Yichao, she forcibly endured it, but retorted unhappily: "This is a school, not a primeval forest, can I still be taken away by a lion?"

    Xie Heng knew that he couldn't talk to her, "Anyway, don't wander around."

    He knew the situation of their school. Although it was an aristocratic middle school, there were many rich young masters who often bullied their classmates because of their family power.

    Lu Xi's body is so weak, it looks like he is easy to bully.

    Lu Xi looked at him without saying a word, Xie Heng felt a little nervous again.

    Isn't she angry again?

    "Are you okay? What did they tell you just now?" Xie Heng lowered his voice consciously.

    "It's nothing, strike up a conversation with me and ask for a WeChat account." Lu Xi said nonchalantly.

    Xie Heng:!

    strike up a conversation? !

    He gritted his molars.

    Those dogs, his father is still alive, so he can't wait to be his stepfather? He should have kicked them both.

    Better not let him run into them at school next time.

    After this incident, Xie Heng watched Lu Xi even more closely, even when she went to the bathroom before the performance started, he waited outside the women's bathroom.