Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    That night, Lu Xi originally planned to watch the New Year's Eve and go to bed in the early hours of the morning.

    After dinner, Lu Xi turned on the TV in the living room that hadn't been turned on for a long time, and like most other families that night, they ate snacks and watched the Spring Festival Gala.

    Lu Xi forgot how long he hadn't watched the Spring Festival Gala.

    It’s been at least ten years. After she became a little more sensible, on New Year’s Eve, after the New Year’s Eve dinner, she would find excuses to go back to the room, or go outside to find classmates to play, instead of talking with uncles, aunts and cousins. Watch the Spring Festival Gala on the first floor.

    Although they would invite her to be together every time, Lu Xi felt that throughout the year, their family should also be reunited with the real family and enjoy family happiness.

    She would not complain to her uncle and aunt, saying that she once heard her cousin tell others at school that her parents were dead and she had nowhere to go, so she borrowed at his house.

    She also won’t tell others. Once, she heard her aunt ask her uncle if she could persuade her to apply for a foreign university application, so that she would not live at home.

    But after that, Lu Xi still applied to the local university.

    She will not wrong herself just because she wants to accommodate other people's wishes, and she will not go out of town just because of her aunt's words. However, she only lived on campus for a while after she went to college, and then she came out to rent a house, only occasionally during holidays Will go back to uncle.

    After her parents passed away, they left her property, and after college, she bought real estate with the money herself, so she didn't have to live with her relatives.

    But at that time, she deeply understood the truth that only in her own home, with real family members, can she be relaxed and comfortable.

    For example, now, this is the real Chinese New Year.

    To be honest, the Spring Festival Gala show...is quite boring, neither Xie Yichao nor Xie Heng thought it was good.

    But it was strange that no one asked to change the channel, and no one went back to the room by themselves, even though they all felt that it was boring.

    The three of them were sitting on the sofa—to be precise, only Xie Yichao was still sitting, Lu Xi leaned half on his body in a disfigured manner, and Xie Heng was on the opposite sofa, already lying down and playing with his mobile phone.

    The three of them were playing on their own mobile phones. The Spring Festival Gala was just a background sound, but it was very lively and joyful.

    After a while, Lu Xi felt bored and proposed to play a game.

    When it comes to playing games, Xie Heng has the most say. He was already eating chicken. Lu Xi was very interested and expressed that he would join in the game.

    Xie Heng glanced at her, and asked suspiciously: "Are you sure you can play this?"

    Lu Xi: "No, can't you learn?"

    "..." Does he dare to say no?

    When the game was over, Lu Xi had successfully downloaded the game with Xie Yichao. She looked at Xie Heng with sparkling eyes, "Pull us into the game." Xiao Xie and Lao Xie looked at each other tacitly