Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Lu Xi was stunned.

    She glanced at Xie Heng up and down, not understanding why he said this suddenly.

    Although she was quite touched, but... "When did I say I was going to leave your father?" Her eyes were full of confusion.

    "It's best if you don't leave." Although he privately felt that Ms. Lu could find someone better than his father, but he was still very happy, "So you won't divorce my father in the future?"

    Lu Xi deliberately smiled, "That's not necessarily true, who can guarantee what will happen in the future?"

    Xie Heng was stunned for a moment, and then his eyes sank.

    Sure enough, he guessed right, Ms. Lu really didn't like his father very much, and if he met better ones in the future, his father would be very dangerous.

    It seems that what Xu Jiaming said made sense, he had to find a way to remind his father.

    Even though he is a scumbag, he also knows that the triangle is the most stable. If Ms. Lu finds someone else in the future, his son may be rejected by the new man. Think about it, his father is better. After all, he is also theirs. biological son.

    The boy turned his head and said stubbornly and earnestly: "It doesn't matter, you have to take me with you anyway." "

    I'm very touched, but I still want to ask, why don't you follow your father?" Lu Xi asked, "You really hate him so much? "

    Xie Heng grabbed his hair, sat down on the sofa, thought for a while before saying: "It's not that I hate it, it's just...it's more comfortable to be with you." He couldn't tell the details

    .

    When getting along with her, he naturally feels close, and the whole person will relax, but when he is with his dad, just talking, he feels a lot of pressure, tense, afraid that he will blame himself condescendingly, and don't like him With that indifferent look of disappointment, he might even be full of aggression...

    Lu Xi felt warm in her heart, and she asked again: "Do you know how rich your father is? Follow me, maybe you won't be able to give you the life you have now." .”

    Xie Heng snorted, and said proudly: "It doesn't matter, I will make money, the worst thing is that I will support you!"

    It's really boastful, and super cute...

    Lu Xi smiled and squinted his eyes, and suddenly felt like a sunny day in winter. happiness.

    She thought of the classic issue of parents' divorce, and she would ask the child whether he wanted to follow his father or his mother, and she already knew the answer without asking.

    It's just... not very friendly to Xie Yichao.

    I don't know what he would think when he heard that his son rejected him so much?

    Based on Lu Xi's understanding of Xie Yichao, he is not a person dominated by emotions. Even if he knew that his son was not close to him, he probably wouldn't be too sad. His strict father would not think it was his problem.

    This is wrong...

    Lu Xi decided that when Xie Yichao came back, she would find a chance to chat with him. After all, they are also father and son, so the relationship should not be too rigid.

    ...

    On Lu Xi's side, various things are progressing steadily and for the better.

    But Wang Qianru was different.