Chapter 111

Chapter 111 Extra Cubs become cubs (6)

Xie Yichao knew nothing about the psychological harm he caused Xie Heng.

I also didn't feel that the relationship between father and son was in jeopardy.

After the students had almost eaten, Xie Yichao offered to show them around the house.

Before hosting the banquet, the Xie family locked some private places, and other places can be entered and exited at will, and other guests will also visit and walk around.

Lu Xi also picked up his mobile phone and followed.

Xie's house is very big, it is said that the two buildings were connected, and it is more than three times bigger than Lu's house.

Lu Xi strolled along with him, and there was only one thought in his mind: If you live in such a big place, thieves will get lost if they come in, right?

However, the security of the Xie family is tight, so there shouldn't be any trouble in this regard.

Lu Xi walked behind the team of classmates, and she lacked interest in visiting other people's houses.

After eating delicious food, I already want to go home.

It's just that everyone was very interested, so she was too embarrassed to speak up, and planned to wait until the right time to bring it up.

Lu Xi held the mobile phone and pretended to be talking to someone.

In fact, he was talking to the bear.

Lu Xi pinched his bear ears, and said gloatingly, "How about it, do you still want him to be your father?"

Xiong Er's ears were limp, very unhappy.

Lu Xi laughed again and said, "Is it true that only mothers are good in this world?"

Little Bear nodded vigorously, that song was really right!

Dad is so hateful...

Xie Yichao noticed that Lu Xi had fallen behind, looked back a few times, and then found that she was holding a mobile phone, sometimes thinking, sometimes smiling, as if she was chatting with the person on the other end of the phone.

It turned out that she left behind on purpose...

Xie Yichao is the host, so naturally he wants to lead the way.

After shopping around, he took his classmates to the courtyard garden. It was very beautiful—although he was indifferent, at least most of the guests thought it was beautiful. After all, it was carefully designed and maintained by his mother. It is said that there are Many very rare breeds.

The students went in to visit, while Xie Yichao stayed outside.

Lu Xi noticed Xie Yichao's eyes drifting over, so she put away her phone and smiled at him as if nothing had happened.

Xie Yizhao walked towards her.

Teenagers and girls at this age are more awkward, not like when they were in elementary school and they can touch them casually, and it's not like when they were in college.

They are very ignorant of each other, even if they have good feelings, they are still hazy and green, so he is too embarrassed to stare directly at Lu Xi's face.

The little bear on the pendant of her mobile phone flickered, very eye-catching, Xie Yichao couldn't help but look at it.

I always feel... Xiaoxiong's expression is not quite right now, as if he is staring at him fiercely with a stern face?