Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Xie Yichao's eyes changed slightly, and he frowned, as if he was thinking about something.

    Lu Xi slightly raised his eyes, and asked: "What's wrong?"

    The man glanced at him, shook his head, and returned the phone to her, and said lightly, "Someone sent you a message."

    Lu Xi's eyes lit up: "Yes Is Xiao Xu classmate?"

    She added two people now, Yang Yihan should be on the set at the moment, and won't send her a message if he has nothing to do, so only Xu Jiaming is left.

    Xie Yizhao's eyes were a little lighter, watching her fingers tap on the screen quickly, and didn't say anything.

    Lu Xi replied: [Eat out, meet and chat tomorrow. 】

    Tomorrow happens to be a guitar lesson.

    After sending the message, she put the phone on the table and continued to eat the other half of the crab on the white porcelain plate.

    The taste of this restaurant is very good, no wonder the business is good, Lu Xi thought while eating, he will pack a copy to take home later, anyway, the drunken crab will taste better if left overnight, her young master and classmate Xiao Xu both love to eat it.

    It was still dusk when they came, and now there is a moon hanging on the lake, beautiful scenery and delicious food, Lu Xi is very satisfied with all of this now, as well as her current state.

    She was far from that nightmare.

    Fortunately, she did not die as early as in the original fate script. Although her life has undergone subversive changes, she was not used to it at first.

    However, everything has been the best arrangement.

    Now that she has decided to be an independent designer, she might as well make some new attempts. Lu Xi rested her chin with her hand, and with Qingxi flowing in her eyes, she said with great interest: "I think, I can try to design men's clothing." Try it."

    Xie Yichao's eyes changed slightly.

    He didn't say anything, and slowly handled the crabs cut in half on the porcelain plate. He ate crabs like Lu Xi, and he didn't pay too much attention to using tools, but he ate very gracefully. When he broke the crab legs with his slender fingers , the movement is not fast or slow, showing beautiful veins on the back of the hand.

    Lu Xi is a bit hand-controlled. She has long thought that his hands are beautiful, the hands of a man who is beautiful but not powerful.

    While admiring it, he suddenly heard the man slowly say: "You really dote on this little boy."

    Lu Xi froze for a moment before realizing that he was talking about Xu Jiaming.

    She didn't hear the man's tone, and smiled: "Didn't you say that, they are all women's clothing, no men's clothing, and I suddenly felt that designing men's clothing is also quite interesting."

    Xie Yichao snapped her fingers.

    She wanted to design men's clothing because of what he said?

    He felt that the inexplicable depression in his heart finally melted away.

    "Well," the man said in a calm tone, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised, "I hope to see your work soon..."

    Lu Xi loves to hear these words.

    Designers need inspiration very much, and sometimes an inadvertent fragment can trigger imagination.