Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    When Xie Heng said something, he began to regret it, and wanted to find an excuse to decline.

    Lu Xi was looking forward to it.

    She thought to herself, whether the New Year's Eve dinner is made at home, or go out to eat a big meal, eat it here and there, but those ingredients, those tastes, although delicious, are nothing new.

    What Zai Zai did with his own hands has a different meaning.

    Lu Xi has never cooked before, and she doesn't plan to cook in this life, because she hates the smell of oily smoke. Although she is very envious of some young ladies who cook delicious and good-looking dishes on the Internet, and will collect recipes, but Lu Xi's action on this Only limited to favorites.

    Just like the fitness videos on the Internet, "If you are on a horse, you can do it", it is impossible to really do it.

    Thinking of this, Lu Xi's eyes lit up, and he dug out all the recipes she had collected and sent them to Xie Heng in one go.

    Then he stared at him with twinkling eyes: "You can choose any one of these to make, I can do it, I don't choose."

    Xie Heng looked at those recipes that seemed complicated at first glance, and felt his head was getting bigger.

    He gave a cold "huh", "Then I really thank you, these seem so simple!"

    Lu Xi seemed to not understand his sarcasm, and nodded with a smile: "Yes, it's the simplicity that makes me laugh." You do it."

    Xie Heng: "..."

    His yin and yang eccentricity had no effect in front of Lu Xi, not only did it not work, it seemed that her yin and yang had returned.

    The child was suffering...

    Xie Heng subconsciously looked at the butler standing aside with a smile on his face. He asked him for help with his eyes, hoping that he could say something to help him.

    However, the housekeeper just said with a smile: "The young master is getting more and more sensible, and he can cook for the wife."

    Xie Heng: ... Shut up and stop talking.

    If he repented now, wouldn't he admit that he was ignorant?

    After struggling all afternoon, Xie Heng didn't think of a countermeasure until Xie Yichao came back at night. When he saw his father, he felt hopeful.

    His father must know his ability very well, and he will definitely not allow him to fumble around in the kitchen.

    During the dinner, Lu Xi really mentioned this matter to Xie Yichao, "Xiao Heng is going to show off his skills, he wants to cook the New Year's Eve dinner with his own hands."

    Xie Yichao was stunned for a moment.

    Xie Heng was even more shocked.

    Don't make it sound like he's going to take care of all the dishes, okay?

    "It's just one dish. I only cook one dish. I'm very busy." Xie Heng raised his chin arrogantly, and looked at his father, "How is it? Do you have anything to say?" Xie Yizhao said lightly:

    " Come on, see how happy your mother is, don't let him down."

    Xie Heng: "..."

    Don't overweight him.

    He deeply suspected that his father was cheating him on purpose.

    Xie Heng couldn't help taking a breath, he glanced at Lu Xi, and he had already compromised in his heart.