Chapter 14: "she's my home"

•Lewis's Point Of View•

I leave Ella's house after making sure she fell asleep while breathing.

I'm so worried about her

I made a promise to myself that no one will hurt her ever again, no one will hurt my girl ever again.

"Sup Taylor" Keith smiles and I smile back shutting my locker.

"Hey Keith" I hold my books and walk with Keith to first class.

"Hi!" I hear a squealing voice making my eardrums about to burst and bleed down to my desk.

"What" I glare at Rachel and she grins widely, ugh, fucking hell

"I missed you Taylor" she quickly hugs me squeezing the living shit out of me.

"Get off me" I hold the tip of her shirt from her shoulders and lightly push her away.

Ew, now I have her fucking scent on me, not Ella's

I stand up and make my way out of the stupid classroom, I see Ben and quickly stop him.

"Do you know the number for Ella's lock?"

"Yes" Ben smiles at me walking to her locker and simply opening it.

"Fuck, thanks" I let out a deep breath once I see her vanilla scented perfume.

I quickly pick it up and spray some on my shirt making my whole nerves relax instantly.

Fuck yes

"What the hell was that?" Ben frowns at me like I'm dumb.

"Rachel touched me" I mumble closing the locker and walking with Ben.

"Hey Lewis" Ben stops and stares at me, "You're a good guy-no amazing, for Lu, you make her so happy, and I can see it, can you just please promise me not to hurt my Lulu?"

My heart clenches tightly, "yes, I promise, I will never" a smile plasters on my face.

"Good! I can't wait to be an uncle!" Ben squeals like a little girl and runs off to his class.

Uncle?

Weird kid

—————-

"Fuck, school was a shit hole without your pretty face" I groan wrapping my arms around Luella's waist holding her close to me taking a deep breath of her beautiful scent that makes me feel I'm home.

She's my home

What the fuck am I saying? I think I'm in love with this girl, I've never felt that way, or the feeling of catching feelings, but I'm pretty sure it's feelings, maybe even more than that-

"Ella, shit-I like you" "so fucking much, please say you like me too or I'll fucking bang my head on your wall, you don't want that-"

Luella's eyes widen and her lips slowly turn up instead of down, in a smile?

A smile? What does a smile mean? She likes me back? She feels bad for me?

"well that's a good thing for my wall, nothing will bang towards it" Ella giggles making my heart clench tightly again.

"Because I like you too Lewis" She rubs her nose on mine and relief floods through me.

I quickly connect our lips like they've been separated for decades, her lips, her lips are to die for.

She's to die for

My sweet girl

I pull away and trail kisses from her lips to her jaw and down to her neck feeling her body stiffen under my touch.