Chapter 28: "Easy on her Emily"

•Luella's Point Of View•

"Good morning seniors" Mr woods smiles after walking in the class.

"As you all know" "today is game day, against Tennessee, Central Tennessee high seniors arrived not too long ago" he looks at his watch.

"I want some students to follow me, help the other school to learn about our school and give a tour"

"Dave, Kendall, Damien" "Josh and Fred"

Pls not me, pls not me, pls not-

"And Luella" he nods, "follow me"

Seriously?

I gulp and look at Lewis who's sitting in his chair looking annoyed.

I follow walking with Kendall who hates people, hates socializing, and hates school.

We keep on walking until we reach the reception to see a bunch of huge boys with suitcases and duffel bags.

I look to the side and see a group of girls with their luggage too.

"Fuck yes, girls" Damien whispers and I cringe trying my best not to be breathing the same air as him.

"Damien, Dave, Fred, and Josh" "take the boys to the field, show them around the lockers too"

"Luella and Kendall, show the girls the field and the girls locker rooms"

I nod and give the girls a smile but they all throw me dirty looks.

Okay?

"This is our football field" i walk us to the field.

"No shit, really?" A blonde with blue eyes giggles wearing a crop top with shorts.

"Easy on her Emily" a different girl chuckles, oh so that's Emily

"So, have you seen your man?" the girl asks Emily as we walk on the field to get to the locker rooms.

"No, I'm seeing him at the game today, I'm so excited to see him play, I miss Leo so much" she sighs and I open the door to the locker rooms with Kendall glaring at all the girls.

Leo, great

"Do you think he got with anyone after you?"

"No of course not, we texted and he told me he misses me-"

"This is the locker rooms, this is your side, and that's our side" I cut Emily off as anger fills me.

He texted her? No of course he didn't, I trust Lewis.

"I wonder if he still looks at my nudes that he has" she giggles looking around the room opening the lockers.

"He has to, you're hot" her friend chuckles scrolling through her phone.

My blood is boiling.

No just ignore her.

"What did you send him?"

"The normal" she shrugs, "me fingering, and in a lingerie" she says like it's the routine of every normal girl walking on earth.

"I bet he still has the video of you fingering yourself" her friend giggles and she blushes.

Uhm? Ew?

"Can you two shut the fuck up before I shove this damn pole up your dirty little assholes?" Kendall mumbles holding a metal pole.

Where did she get that from?

They give her a weird look and walk out leaving to the boys on the field.