Chapter 31: "I hope he fucking dies"

•Luella's Point Of View•

"Nothing" I whisper trying to get my legs off his shoulder so he won't look at my stretch marks.

He keeps my legs on his shoulders and nods, I feel his fingers sliding under me undoing my bra.

He takes it off and quickly molds my breasts in his hands making me moan softly.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful Luella" he groans giving my breasts a peck.

He takes my underwear off and spreads my legs wider.

"Soaking wet" he whispers taking a big lick of my folds causing me to gasp.

"More" I whisper and feel his fingers massaging the spot besides my hole before sliding in.

"God" I whisper his fingers curling deep inside of me.

"Ella" Lewis whispers, "they're so beautiful" he kisses my stretch marks making me blush.

That's so sweet of him, I love him so much

"Whoever says otherwise can go and fuck themselves"

He slides another finger inside of me so they're 3 now, he thrusts them hard and deeper making me let out loud moans.

"They're really beautiful" he whispers, "they're what?"

I nod and let out moans looking at his fingers getting shoved in and out of me making my insides scream in pleasure.

"Words, Ella" he pinches my nipple, "words"

"They're beautiful" I moan loudly and shove my hand between my legs to rub myself.

"Just like that baby" he whispers, "play with yourself"

I keep on rubbing while he fingers me making me scream.

I try to close my legs from the extreme pleasure, "close them and you're fucked" he groans.

"I can't!" I try to pull his fingers out as more moans escape my mouth.

"You can baby, come on, let me see your juices" he pushes his tongue in my mouth.

I hold his neck tightly my whole body shaking, "Lewis! It's too much!" But I don't want him to stop.

"Take it" Lewis growls in my ear, he twists my nipple making me let out another scream.

My eyes water from how much pleasure I'm receiving.

"There it is" he groans fingering me harder once he feels my liquids.

I groan loudly as I start squirting liquids, Lewis doesn't stop fingering me until I empty every last drop.

"Oh my god" I moan my legs shaking badly, I feel something warm hit my leg.

I look down and see Lewis looking down at himself too as he cums without touching himself.

I didn't even touch him

"You're making me crazy" he moans in the crook of my neck.

I take a condom out of his drawer and open the wrapper with my teeth.

"Lay down" I say out of breath, Lewis smirks and lays down.

I slide the condom on his dick and jerk him before putting his tip on my hole.

Lewis holds my hips as I push him all the way in, he gasps.

"Fuck, Ella!" He moans as I rock my hips back and forth fast.

I start jumping on his dick his balls hitting my ass with my liquids dropping on his balls.

I grab Lewis's hands and put them on my breasts, he starts massaging me as hot moans escape his mouth.