[35] you look scary... as always

Lily:

yesterday was amazing, and today is going to be even better. I have my red boots by the door along with the rest of our costumes. Not that there's a lot there.

I smile as I look, I can believe its today. I've forced Nathan to watch Mr. and Mrs. smith every night. I just love it, they're chemistry is everything.

Guess well be Mr. and Mrs. young or Harrison for that matter. Nathan is still fast asleep.

My tired boy, My Nathan.

I sit up grabbing my phone from the bed side table. The guys decided it would be amazing to see who could eat the most candy so now they're all in a sugar death.

Nathan nuzzles his head onto my lap, half his body laying on my right leg, a snap a quick photo. It's surprising how he can sleep everywhere and anywhere. Personally, I can't, I need to be comfy or tired tired.

I go into the group chat with the girls.

Gossip girls

Anyone up? -

Gabs <3: yup, Milo is fully passed out though.

HaHa, so is Nathan -

HotBitch: Ace is like dead or something.

Did you change your contact's name on my phone? -

HotBitch: I have no idea what you're talking abt.

Athena <3: MORNING LADIES

You guys ready for tonight? -

HotBitch: Yup and I'm getting ace to get his pierced or I'm dumping him :P

You don't think dumping him is a bit much? -

HotBitch: you try getting your nipples pierced.

No, thanks -

____

"I'm too tired to text" gabi groans as I join the call, I let out a soft laugh.

"same" Athena groans, Olivia joins though she has her camera on, she's topless and she's laying on top of her blankets with the corner of her blankets covering her chest.

"look" she flashes her tits, showing her piercings, to be honest they suit her, I do notice the bite marks and hickeys around her breast.

She puts the blankets back up to cover them again, good thing all the guys are passed out.

"Nice marks" Athena laughs, Olivia raises a brow. Athena clearly hasn't noticed her neck is filled to the brim with dark hickeys.

Oh, this is going to be fun.

"Could say the same about you" Olivia laughs, Athena pulls her brows together in confusion. She lowers the camera, and her eyes widen. You'd think she'd seen a ghost.

She begins hitting who I'm assuming is Eli though the covers. He jolts up giving us a quick smile before turning his focus to Athena.

"Look what you did" she whisper shouts as she points to her neck.

"hot" Eli smiles in approval before going back to sleep on top of Athena. She tries to hide her smile but fails miserably.

"What if my dad sees this" she continues, oh, I didn't know she'd told him.

"You told him" Gabi asks, Athena gives a short nod.

"He walked in on me eating her last week" Eli grins, Athena turns red. Poor baby.