[38] Drunk words are sober thoughts

Lily:

Eli is still very pissed, he's been giving both Ace and Nathen the cold shoulder the whole ride to the hotel.

Drama queen.

He'll get over it, I mean come on.

WE'RE ON VACATION!!

I still can't believe I'll be spending my time tanning and so much more. Oh my, I mean when we get back it'll be like Christmas.

SHIT, I need to buy Nathan something amazing. I mean come on, I have too. ITS CHRISTMAS.

We're currently in a rental car that ace got and let's just say, I'm exited for when we get to the hotel. Mom told me to give her a hotel tour once we get there, her and Nathan's mom are apparently out for dinner again.

Nathan is asleep and I couldn't be more jealous, I just can't sleep, which is surprising because I can always sleep. I'm just too excited.

Luckily Ace is awake as the only one, because he's driving I sure hope he's awake.

"Lily?" Ace whispers,

"mhm" I whisper back,

He looks at me through the little mirror,

"Nathan really likes you, you know" a smile spreads on his face, lately ace and I have been getting closer.

I'm starting to see what Olivia sees in him, but Nathan better.

"Truly I mean it, I've never seen him the way he is with you" he chuckles,

"So, I apologize for giving you a hard time in the start, I don't know. After Nathan lost his dad, he changed. He stopped smiling, stopped laughing, stopped feeling" his smile fades,

"You brought that back" I blush,

"You bring that back in Olivia" I smile,

I look over at her, she's sleeping with her mouth open. Ace looks at her with a huge grin on his face before he uses his free hand to close it for her.

"I lost my family in a fire when I was ten" ace says,

"I lost my mother, farther and my two baby sisters" he continues,

"People make up rumors that I killed them because I didn't get a bike for my birthday" he laughs,

"I'm sorry" I say, but my voice cracks so it only comes out as a whisper.

"don't be, everything happens for a reason. Plus, if I had them, I wouldn't have any of you guys" he shrugs.

"Eli's mom took me in afterwards, then I found my foster family and yeah. I love it" he smiles, I don't think I've ever seen him smile this much, if the others weren't here, I'd think he'd kill me.

"You don't miss them" I ask.

"Every day" he whispers,

"Go to sleep, lily." He winks, and I roll my eyes before closing them.

________________________________________

"Shhhh, you going to wake her" Nathan whisper shouts,

"Calm down man, its seven in the morning and you had no problem waking me" Eli says annoyed,

Nathan continues walking with my in his arms like a baby, I open my eyes to peak around. And I see Ace carrying Olivia, Milo carrying Gabi and Athena carrying Eli as he complains.

I'm kidding Athena is trying to find our hotel rooms, or huts.

I catch eye contact with Olivia who's also faking being asleep. She fakes a snore and I almost snort, but I don't, not that I think Nathan would put me down even if I wasn't asleep.