[36] Baby Daddy fr

Lily:

Today I can relax, I have the whole day to read and I'm loving it. Nathan is babysitting Zoe and the girls are all busy.

So, I'm currently sitting in bed, warm blankets wrapped around me with a hot chocolate drink on my bedside table along with my book.

A newly released album playing from my speaker.

Gossip girl ready to begin playing on my tv. now that's life. I grab the book and begin reading.

Ugh I've missed this, the homey feeling, coming just from reading. The feeling of escaping into a new world with hawt men, and people say reading is boring.

My phone begins going off like crazy, but I ignore it, it's probably Olivia sending her usual vlogs in the group chat. I hope she's okay.

I mean she seems to be doing better, she deserves it.

As my phone continues going off, I grab it to see I was right. Olivia spamming with vlogs. I smile as I shake my head putting my phone back.

As I continue reading, my phone begins ringing. I as earlier I ignore it, the ringing doesn't stop I grab my phone to see its Nathan calling.

I put my bookmark in because aint no fucking way I'm dog earing this book. I put the book down beside me, I answer the call and put the phone up to my ear. Making sure to shut my phone off so my ear doesn't end the call.

I mean I generally can't be the only one who has that problem, trust me dad has gotten pissed when he was trying to learn Spanish over the phone and my seven-year-old ears kept ending the call.

"Hello baby" I say to make him know I answered.

"Hi love, um so like I know you wanted to read today, but I need your help" Nathan says in a panicked voice.

I can hear him pacing around, out of breath and he's completely acting off.

Zoe.

"Okay, okay. Babies breathe" I try and sound calm,

"Okay, okay" I can hear him try and calm his breath but when it doesn't work, he cusses under his breath.

"what's wrong" I ask, I'm already walking over to my closet, grabbing a pair of white sweatpants and a off shoulder white top.

I quickly change, putting my phone on speaker so I can continue hearing him.

"So, like" he begins, I can hear him running his hand in his hair.

"fuck" he cusses once again.

"Shit lily, Zoe keeps throwing up. I don't know what to do. How am I supposed to take care of our future kids" he panics.

It's like everything just stops.

"y-you want kids with me" I ask unsure I heard right, he's kidding right. He has to be.

"I- well yes, only if you want of course. I mean I know we're young but I know I want to stay with you for the rest of my life so. I'm sorry, shit I shouldn't have said that" he rambles, I feel the heat spreading to my whole face.

"it's okay" I smile, I feel like a little girl getting told she can go to the playground after kindergarten.

"Well, I'll leave now, love you" I say before putting my phone in my pocket.

"Love you more" Nathan says before hanging up.

Holy shit.

___________

I pull into Nathan's driveway, I walk inside. Taking my shoes off, I walk into the quiet house.

I stop in my tracks as I hear Zoe throwing up, I run upstairs to see the bathroom door open, Zoe hanging over the toilet as she throws up with a panicked Nathan behind her trying to gather all her hair.