[39] Hickey Who?

Nathan:

She's beautiful, my beautiful lily.

I might be a little drunk, but she sobers me up with just a touch. It's like my body won't miss a moment with her, and I can't blame it.

She's the only kind of drug that makes me forget the world around us, forget the pain and everything that has happened. Nothing but the warmth of her skin, her laugh, the way you can barely see her eyes when she laughs, the way her cheeks turn pink when I kiss her, the way she breathes when I touch her, the way our hearts beats when it's just the two of us.

"Nathan" Lily moans, I pull away from her neck, happy with the many marks I've made, down her neck to her chest, some others would see if she wore her bikini and some only for me to see.

I kiss her once again, running my hands down her waist. Feeling god's creation with my bare hands.

How I get to love her I'll never understand.

her hands tangled in my hair, slightly tugging on it when I suck on her nipple. Fuck.

I never understood why people put so much thought into sex before I did it with lily. Not that I've ever done it with anyone else. I couldn't imagine it ever getting better than this, not that I'd ever need to imagine.

I'm in heaven, AKA Lily.

"I love you so much" I kiss her ear,

"So, fucking much" I kiss the spot right under her ear and she whimpers.

She arches her back as I continue thrusting in her, not to say I'm not close. She could make me cum with a kiss.

She finishes and a bead of sweat rolls down her forehead, I finish and fall down next to her. I roll out of bed, throwing the condom out and getting a bath ready.

I let the warm water begin to run, I swear lily is a tiny devil with how hot her shower water is.

Anything for her.

I walk over to the bed, lily scattered in the sheets. I'll need to change those before we sleep. I aint sleeping on a cum bed, even if it's my own.

I pick her up in bridal style, walking us to the bathroom. There's not a lot of water in the tub but it'll do for now, Lily sits down in the boiling water.

I wish I was kidding but I swear I see steam.

I walk into the bedroom taking the sheets of and throwing some new ones on, I grab a pair of boxers and a G-string for lily before walking back into the bathroom. The tub is fuller now, so I slowly get in.

Lily leans against my naked chest, the water is just under her chest. I grab her hand under the burning water. My body is screaming, burning.

There's a comfortable silence, the only sound is the water running.

The tub is now full, so I turn of the water, I grab the shampoo and I begin to wash lily's hair. I make sure to make her hair wet before I begin to rub the shampoo in, lily just tilts her head back with her eyes closed.

______________________

The breakfast is very nice at the hotel, I do usually get eggs and some fruits. I can't say the same for lily. She barely eats, I'm worried.

So, every time she leaves to get a new bottle of water I restock her food, a little extra fruit, and eggs and sometimes I even through in a new pancake.

I've been tracking her calories like a total creep, I already know I eat what I should, so I use the app coach recommended so we didn't eat too much or too little.