Part:- 35 Roses are red, violets are blue, you and me, let's die soon.

Virat's skin still felt the chill even after he had asked Anushka to pinch him twice. She was standing right in front of them, with that same face that always smiled with love, those same soft hands that always caressed their face with care, but she still felt alien to him. That unforgivable arrogance from her demeanor, the spiteful remarks, the un-acknowledged looks, he felt as if they meant nothing but a speck of dust, not even worthy of being shrugged off. How effortlessly, she ignored them, while scourging through her bag for the documents that meant nothing to them, but meant a heart break for their Bhai.

"What did you say?" Dada, whispered. Even his relation with hit bottom rock, but never in his wildest dream did he wanted something gut wrenching happen to his kid.

"My marriage certificate to Ranvijay Rawat, does it count as a proof that I am not related to this man? Not anymore." Sakshi's voice held a lot of pugnaciousness towards Mahi. She even hated his mere presence, let given that she will talk to him.

Anushka's eyes was stuck on Sakshi's completely reverted style. Clad in a tight one piece, she had got thinner, skinnier and what seem strikingly beautiful to others, but to her she looked weak and pale. Even in this scorching humid weather, she opted for a full sleeves, fashion or not, it seemed odd and questionable. She could feel her hidden innocence in the situation, but she maintained a aura around her which restricted others to even think of her as a victim. She look rather the perpetrator, as if the true essence of crime pulled her through her life. She wasn't just the sweet, docile women they adored and loved, wholeheartedly.

"I think, it may work, but it would have been better if you had the proof that you are not his wife. That the relation which persisted doesn't exists anymore." Hemant could feel the jittery butterfly in his stomach with the amount of money he was about to earn. He could feel his roots strengthening into the devil's home since Mahi's misery did bring him a sickening joy, and surprisingly he didn't feel guilty about it, anymore.

" What is the matter with you? Just take the money, FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" Sakshi shouted, while the others flinched at her words. Things got clearer than water what Ron meant, days ago. Not them with anymore. Sakshi was really dead, because she was not the one who had the power to calm Mahi Bhai down. She was an unknown, a brash and scrappy women, as she depicted herself to be, who didn't give a fuck about others.

"I know you are not civil anymore, but please maintain some dignity, you are still the ex who I shared a relation. A civil decorum won't hurt your elephant ego. I will solve your problem in a minute. RANDHIR" The anger and spite in Mahi's voice, was enough for them to have a perception of how bitter their relation had turn. Neither could Sakshi nor Mahi could stand each other presence.

"Yes, Mahi Bhai!" Ron smirked.

" THE DOCUMENTS I GAVE YOU" Mahi's pointed and sharp voice pierced everyone who had a heart, except for the person who was the reason behind it.

"Yes, here it is!"Randhir handed over the things Mahi had kept a secret for years.

"Hemant, here, have a look at this. Our divorce was finalized three years ago and since then there have been no contacts. She is clearly very distant from me and my life." Mahi smirked as his eyes fell over Rajeev who clearly understood his plan. The rage that surged through his veins was crossing every limit and in no time he felt as if he would pull out his gun and shoot all this six bullet down Sakshi's and Mahi's empty box.

" And what about Ziv-?"

'SHE IS NOT MY DAUGHTER" she shouted.

"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER" he shouted.

Both of them claimed at the same time, which lead to a small eye contact. Sakshi's orbs were filled with disgust and anger, while Mahi's bore no expression. He felt nothing, as if he knew he had to deal with it. After all he orchestrated this drama. He had to lure the women, who hated his mere sight, into this bid, because selling the most precious thing to someone who hated him is far better than someone who hated everyone who was related to him. And he knew how she loved winning over him. He had dealt with her for months now, and she had never left a chance to belittle him.