Part 39 The MahiRohirat complex

I have updated the full chapter.
Please give me some encouragement so that I can write more. Thanks.

____________________

If you ask what was Mahi's important work?

That he had the audacity to leave Virat and Rohit alone after their absolute disastrous adventure

It was his unnerving, undulating, weird feelings.
His broken heart was facing repercussions due the fear he had faced a while ago.

Years passed by, and he is still the same failure he used to be.

A pathetic, coward, back stabbing bastard.

Nothing less than that would ever justify his character.

Virat and Rohit were the adopted kids, the grown up asses he never needed in his life, but became a living necessity for him to live. Sometimes his life felt mere infront of the love he had for those two adorable adult.

Yes, they were stupid off ground, had tenacity and energy of a two year old kid, but he was the grown up. Wasn't he responsible for their safety, their well being?

He gazed into the broken mirror, the distorted reflection constantly mocked him of his no-wins. Days passed by, and he couldn't even accomplish one simple task.

A task of protecting his little family!.

Virat and Rohit are injured, and also will be be rested for the upcoming series.

Sakshi was with that Scum, who literally had no good intentions for her.

And his daughter is the one who had to suffer because of him.

Medley of emotion and memories pricked his heart, as a pain surged through his body.

The pain grew exponentially, and its mates did different numbers on him.

Before he could realize what hit him, they had captured over the castle of peace, he had built with great difficulty.

And that's when he comprehended;

His long forgotten, sworn-enemy was back.

The one he had conquered with a lot of will power. The lock was broken, and the key to it was lost, in dark.

Anxiety Attack.

His throat constricted, as his death apparently felt a little bit closer to life. Was this really how he will end up dead?
Without his loved ones beside him?
In a pitiful, dishonoured, and tragic way?

What was the need for him too come back?

Fuck everything!

Why was he still breathing?
Why?

The struggle between his existence and non-existence was real. The primed and polished arguments that his brain had for him to cease away into ashes; the logical and reasonable thing would have been to commit suicide.

Atleast, maybe, then,

He won't be a loser.

But his heart had somehow raptured his brains heinous thoughts, and tightly held onto the realms of the world and his worldly duties.

His heart wasn't selfish for the first time!

It didn't want him to live for his mere conscience.
But for those whose life was stuck on his.

His heart always had the tenacity to live for them.
Just to beat all time for their mere smile.

Tears made his way as he tried to fetch his medicines. He choked on his feelings, all of them surging through every cell the same time, pricking his weak body again and again, constantly reminding that this all would end if he just slit away his wrists with the knife kept close to him. The hiccups accompanied with permanent displeasure, his heart panged in terrible pain.