Chapter 8

Rigden's Point Of View.

I dropped Tshogay at her home and went to my own. My parents were not home, I mean they hardly stay at home because of their business. Since I was a kid, I have lived alone in this house. But today it feels more lonely and devastating. Why did she do that to me? Why did she betray me? And how could she become this low? I wish I could think it wasn't her. A part of me says what ever I heard or whatever I saw today is an illusion. Am I making the conclusion too fast and rashly?

###################################

Arya's Point Of View.

As I entered my house, I covered my face on my pillow and cried my lungs out. I can't believe he trusts that bloody half recorded video than me. We know each other for so long and how could he think that I would do such disgusting thing.
I love him and it's so very hard to see him with other girl but it doesn't mean I'll hurt the love of his life. I'm not that low. As long as he's happy, it's fine with me. Damn...why does it hurt so much?
(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)

It was 7 am in the morning when I woke up and suddenly saw a message popped in my phone. It was from the medical college of Sri Lanka. The Dean of my college recommended 10 scholars for this scholarship and I am selected. It's for two years. I wanted to decline the offer at first but now I think I could consider it. If I stay here for long, it will probably hurt me more. And now that he hates me, there is no point of me staying here. Maybe after two years when I come back here everything may be back to it's place. I contacted the head office and confirmed my admission. Just three days and I'll be out of his life.
##################################
Tshogay's Point Of View.

It's been 2 days and both Arya and Rigden won't pick up my call. I have to make things clear. I don't believe Arya would do that to me. I know I don't know her for long but for all the little times I've known her, I know she is not like that. She will never do that to me. And probably she is not the one who pushed me, it was someone else.

Is that girl, I mean Lhazin playing a game on us?
I also went to their houses to make things clear but Arya was not home and Rigden probably didn't even let me into his house.

And suddenly while I was in my thoughts, I got a message from Arya.

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't respond to your messages. I wanted sometime. I went to my grandparents house to pay them last visit and I heard you came to my house. I know you want to make things clear between Rigden and I but I want him to believe me in his own terms. We have known each other for so long, and the fact that he chose to believe that half recorded video than me hurts a lot though. But let me tell you that he is the best guy in my life though I'm not the best woman in his life anymore. So please take better care of him and don't let him go. He is a good guy, he'll treat you better than anyone. Please tell him that I loved him very much as a friend and as a person as well. And I don't know if I'll be able to forget him, but he'll always be a beautiful chapter of my life. Huh, if I knew things would end like this, I would have given him a better farewell. Anyhow, I'm leaving to Sri Lanka for further studies tomorrow and I'll be very happy if you could see me off. I'm telling you this because I think he'll probably not come. So please tell him that I had a great time with him", she wrote and I had tears in my eyes.

How can she be so selfless? How can she be so nice? I think I came between two friends...if I weren't there, things would have been different. Things wouldn't end this way between them.

I immediately went to Rigden's house and knocked hard on his door. As soon as he opened the door, I pushed him inside and entered his house.

"Hey...do you really think she would do that to me? She was the one who jumped into the water without any second thought just so that she could save me? And about the video, it is clearly planned. You should believe her and not that freaking video. Till now I thought no can love you more than me, but today I just realized that it was Arya who loved you more than me all the time, infact better than me. I was lucky enough to get the person I love but for her, she didn't even get her love and yet she always supported us and selflessly loved you. She gave you her all and you couldn't even give her your trust", I cried as I slowed down my pace of speaking.