Chapter 16

Arya's Point Of View.

"Hey, you'll be discharged tomorrow. Aren't you excited?", I asked to Rigden.

"I am excited, but we'll not meet regularly anymore. So I'm not that happy", he said and I smiled.

"Umm let's go and take some walk around the hospital area. It is a season of spring and the whole place looks just so refreshing", I said and we headed outside.

I have always loved the season of spring. It brings out a new hope in me that I can always start a new life, a life that I want. And I'm just so glad, I have Rigden beside me in my spring. And I wish he'll be with me in every season.

"Rigden, can I ask you something?", I asked.

"Sure", he patted my head.

"What is your perspective of the word Love?", I asked. I thought it was the right moment to ask him. The weather was nice, the pink petals of peach flowers where blowing around the place while the wind blew. The scenario was perfect.

"You really want me to answer that?", He asked as he gently removed the petals from my hair and put few strands of my hair behind my ears.

"Umm...I want to know", I smiled at him.

"Well, I think love is a feeling when you know that she is the one, even though you may not possibly end with her. You know that you'll probably be hurt, still then you want to try it. It is something which happens only once in a life. We only live once, and we only love one person in that life. Even if it's not forever, it's always", he said.

I was taken aback when hearing his statement. Will he never be able to move on from Tshogay? Will he ever be able to love me?

"Hey, why are you so lost these days?", he slightly chuckled.

I know it will be hard for him to forget his first love, but he can always try, right? I know I'm being selfish, but I'm tired of giving up all the time. If he cannot give me her place, it's alright. I never really intend to take her place. Even if he could give me a small place in his heart, I will be happy. It would be more than enough. He will never give me that spot he has for Tshogay in his life, but I can always create my own place in his heart.

"But you can always give it a try, right?", I said to him.

"You want me to try new things?", he smiled.

"Hmmm...will you try to love me?", I said.

He remained silent for a while. His eyes were little teary, but he had a smile on his face. His eyes and his smiles spoke all his emotions.

"Hmm... let's try together", he smiled and hugged me.

While he  hugged me and said he would try to love me, I was happy but there was something inside me which didn't feel right. Was I making a good decision?

A part of me said, I should atleast let Rigden know the truth. It said, Tshogay deserved better.

But a part of me said, what about yourself? You love him too. You don't deserve any less than Tshogay. You already left him once for her. You should learn to be kind to yourself too.

And I chose to listen to the other part of me. I know I'm being selfish, but let me be selfish just for this once.
###################################
Rigden's Point Of View.

It was almost 11 pm when Arya went to her home. As she drove in the cap, she waved me bye from the window. And I smiled and waved her back before walking inside the hospital.

Huh, this is the last night I'll be spending in this hospital. I have been here for 8 months and I have many memories here. I hated this place at the beginning but now that I'll be leaving, I think this place wasn't so bad.