Two

They dragged Sidney down the stairs and into a stone room. She should've guessed President Snow had a dungeon room in his own mansion.

They dragged her around a corner where she was met by three cells in the room. One on each wall. And the two cells on the side walls were occupied.

"Nice of you to join us." Johanna smirked. She had bruises across her skin but, other than that, didn't look too bad.

"Sidney, are you okay?" Peeta asked from the other cell. Johanna and Peeta watched as Sidney was thrown into the cell on the back wall, clothes being tossed in behind her along with socks and shoes.

"I'm fine, I'll live." she mumbled as she stood up and threw the black shirt and cargo pants on over the sports bra and shorts. She put on the gray ankle socks and the brown boots.

"He offer you the deal?" Johanna asked.

"Yep," Sidney nodded, leaning up against the metal bars.

"You take it?" Johanna asked.

Sidney let out a snort of a laugh. "No," She shook her head. Peeta looked down, ashamed. A moment of silence passed. "I killed a doctor." Sidney told them. Johanna only smiled, nodding in approval while Peeta looked pale.

Sidney wondered what Snow had planned for them and when the torture would begin. At least she had a cell in between her friends.

"Rise and shine!" A Peacekeeper yelled, his helmet off. He opened up Sidney's cell door, walking in and kicking her in the stomach.

Sidney woke up to the pain, rolling over into her hands and knees and standing to her feet. "Dick." She murmured quiet enough for him not to hear.

"District Four, District Twelve, lets go!" The same Peacekeeper yelled as he dragged Sidney out of the cell, a gun pointed at her side.

Another Peacekeeper grabbed Peeta, waking him up the same way Sidney was awoken. Sidney looked over her shoulder to see a worried looking Johanna in her cell, gripping the bars. Sidney's view of Johanna disappeared as they rounded the corner and went up the stairs. Peeta and Sidney were dragged down the long hall and into a new room.

It looked like a smaller version of Snow's office. But instead of the desk and sitting area, they had two wooden chairs facing each other. In between each chair were an array of tools and supplies used for torture.

"We'll start simple," Sidney's Peacekeeper spoke. Peeta was sat down in one chair, tied too it at the wrists and ankles. Sidney was put in the chair across from Peeta, tied the same way. "You each get a beating for ten minutes one at a time," the Peacekeeper told the two. "And you have to watch the other person take the beating. If you look away, they get five more minutes."

Sidney tried to hold in her fear and surprise, keeping a blank, annoyed face while looking across at Peeta. She couldn't watch him get beaten. He was her friend. And by the look in his eyes, she could tell he felt the same way.

"Ladies first," the Peacekeeper spoke with a smirk. "Peeta, choose." The Peacekeeper faced Peeta and gestured to the many torture tools in between them.

"W-What?" Peeta asked, gulping.

"Just pick, Peeta," Sidney looked at him. He met her eyes. "It's fine." All of the torture devices looked equally horrible.

"The . . . the water," Peeta mumbled. The Peacekeeper smiled.

"You Capitol assholes just love games, huh?" Sidney seethed, watching the Peacekeeper as he walked closer to Sidney, the bucket of water in hand.

The Peacekeeper didn't respond. He only set the bucket of water on her lap. Grabbing a fistful of her hair, he dunked her head into the water bucket. Sidney didn't panic for she invited water as an old friend. Minutes passed until she was let a breath.