𝟎𝟓

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧

Kevin Perez
📍Bronx, New York: 2020

Kevin smoked what was left of the roach while playing in Ash's hair

Kevin smoked what was left of the roach while playing in Ash's hair. He knows he should've been up and active already; it just hit 11am and he was only now looking to get an ounce of sleep. He could've been able to however if it wasn't for the ongoing conversation with him and his girlfriend that kept him up.

"You think this'll look good or nah?" Ash shoved a photo of a neck tattoo she found on Pinterest in his face. "Yeah bro." He replied.

"Ooh actually this one's fye." She continued as she placed a new picture in her boyfriend's face. "This one or the first one?"

"Mhm." He mumbled, his eyes slowly closing.

"Now you gettin' me tight, whats up witchu?" Ash questioned as she sat up off Kay. "Nothin' bro I'm just tired cause I was with Dougz last night. Don't be like that."

Kay was mostly telling the truth. When he'd taken Ivy to Dougie's house the night prior he stayed up hotboxin in his room. He briefly went to check on Ivy who was downstairs and saw she was still up. They ended up talking the entire night and Kay got to see where Ivy was at mentally for the first time. Even though he could tell she was still holding back a few things, he'd never seen her as vulnerable as she was talking about her relationship with her parents. He'd even brought up the scars on her arm and she comfortably opened up to him on why she'd began harming herself in the first place; as well as how she's been trying to stop. They also found that they bonded on the similar relationships they had with their mother's in particular, although Ivy had it worst.

They both ended up falling asleep on the couch for about 2 hours before the morning had hit. Although he lost sleep, Kay appreciated the conversation as he felt he was finally getting back on the right page with Ivy; at the end of the day he always appreciated having her as a friend.

Kevin half-heartedly tried to pull Ash back onto him as he could tell he had ruined her mood. "Whatever bro, where's my charger?" She mumbled as she got off the bed and began searching the room.

By now Kay had already fell asleep whilst Ash still scattered the room. "Bae where's your charger, I can't find mi-" Ash abruptly cut herself off midway searching through Kay's bag.

"What the fuck is this?" She questioned and walked back towards the bed. "No funny shit Kevin wake the fuck up, who's is this?"

Kay's eyes fluttered open as a full tube of coconut lip gloss was held over his face. "Ion know, prolly yours." He responded, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Stop playin' with me, when do you see me use this cheap shit? I only use strawberry lipgloss. Kay where was you last night?"

Kevin now sat up as it hit him. The moment he picked up Ivy, she had thrown a bag of things she had brought from the beauty store in his bag. She'd already taken out the bonnet to wear to sleep, so he figured she forgot about her lip gloss.