𝟎𝟔

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧

Ivy Marlene
📍Bronx, New York: 2020

Ivy laid on her back, staring at the ceiling in Daniel's  room

Ivy laid on her back, staring at the ceiling in Daniel's  room. Everything frustrated her, especially now that she most likely had to stay home due to her wounds. She refused to go to the hospital, not being in the mood for the unnecessary conversation and questioning she would go through. Therefore, Daniel's mother had helped in wrapping bandages around her wounds; her stomach seemed fine however she'd likely require stitches for the wound on her arm.

Midway through scrolling on instagram, she heard the door open. "What you want from McDonald's?"

"Nothing."

"So you just not gon' eat?" Daniel replied, feeling himself get annoyed at her dryness.

"Nope."

Daniel let out a prolonged sigh before going to sit on the bed, shutting the door behind him.

Ivy had been ignoring him since they entered the house. She hated being told what to do, or any type of confrontation for that matter. She felt as if Daniel should've saved his concerns regarding her friends until after they sorted out her injuries as it just made her feel worse— and Ivy's stubbornness certainly wasn't going to let her get over it just like that. On top of that, after a while he began pressuring her into telling him who had stabbed her. Although she wanted her lick back, she didn't want Ash killed as that would completely ruin her friendship with Kevin, and she knew that would be the result if she told her brother or his friends who did it.

"You know I wasn't tryna argue witchu mud. I just don't like seeing you do stupid shit."

"You didn't seem like you cared about me literally getting stabbed. You're more concerned about me being an opp thot."

Daniel rubbed his head in his hand before continuing, "Listen, I don't think you a thot, I know how these niggas are, even niggas in the Tzz. I'm tellin you Vee if you heard what I have- they'd just look at you as a quick fuck." His eyes met hers.  "I don't wanna see no nigga treatin' you like some treesh. That's a dub."

"Mhm, okay."

"You still mad at me?"

"Nope."

"Then why ya face look like that."

"Because! This bitch stabbed me and I'm tryna go out tonight!" (Lo london voice🤭)

"I swear down if Ant was home I would be getting dressed right now. I'd still go out, stab wounds and all." She complained.

"You crazy. Just get some rest." He laughed.

"If anything— You know what." She cut herself off. "I just got stabbed then you came and argued with me, I'm going through a lot right now." She trailed. "You know what would make me feel better."