𝟏𝟑

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧

Ivy Marlene
📍Bronx, New York: 2020

Little time passed and night still ruled

Little time passed and night still ruled. Ivy twisted and turned trying to chase back the feeling of fatigue that was slipping away but a sense of constant movement kept her awake.

"C'mon I gotta take you home."

She reluctantly turned on her back as Kay hovered over her shaking her from side to side, now fully dressed in his gray Nike Tech. "No Kay just go to sleep. It's about to be 3am." She whined.

"You know your brother gon' spazz on you if I don't bring you home." He dragged her forcing her to sit up. "Put your shoes on."

Letting out an exaggerate sigh, Ivy threw the blanket off of her and slipped on her gray Ugg slides.

The two made their way out the house and to Kay's car, being careful not to wake anyone up on the way. Ivy once again fell asleep on the ride home and was woken up 2 blocks away from her building.

"I'm not gon' get out the car but we here."

"Alright." Ivy responded as she scanned the car to make sure she had everything. "Oh shit, how could I forget." She exclaimed, picking up the bouquet of roses he'd bought her.

"You gotta tell me where you got these! I might get Shax some for her birthday."

Just as Kay opened his mouth to reply, the sound of bickering and cursing caused both their heads to snap forward. They watched as a female stumbled out of the car ahead of them.

The girl pulled down her shirt that was half off and continued cussing out whoever was in the car before eventually walking off.

"Anyways." Ivy lightly laughed. "I'll see you later." She leaned over, embracing him in a hug. Just as she was about to pull away she was brung closer as Kay wrapped his hands around her throat. He pulled her into a slow kiss as she melted underneath him. She lowly moaned against his lips and let her hands wander around his entire body as she leaned into him deepening the kiss.

Before it moved further Kay pulled away. "When am I gonna see you?" He rasped.

"Anytime. Just not tomorrow, I'll be with Tey."

With that, the pair shared one last kiss before Ivy exited and walked towards the building. Kay watched her closely, ensuring she entered safely. Not feeling like getting her keys, Ivy pressed her buzzer as her eyes wandered back to the car that had been in front of them. It hadn't moved since they seen the female's stumbling out.

As she squinted, Ivy's eyes lit up as she walked towards the car. "Daniel?" She spoke into the window.

He lazily turned his head, staring back at the girl emotionless and rolled down his windows.