Introduction

Hi! I cant believe I'm finally posting this, it took a lot of time working myself up and getting over my fear of people reading my writing, but here I am. 

But before I get into the Introduction there are a few people I need to thank. Starting with truelylj (this is her Instagram please go follow her she's amazing) she helped me edit these chapters you're about to read, and she has been so kind to me throughout the process. Next I need to give a big thank you to booksinthesummer (please please please go follow her because she's fantastic) There are so many reasons to thank her but lets start with her helping me edit, she was so patient with me and you would definitely not be reading this at all without her. She also helped me with the cover, and the name, and the date to release this, so this would not be possible without her and I'm so grateful. Now I need to give a HUGE thank you to all of my followers on Instagram (writing.inthestars) you guys are the kindest people in the world and I love each and everyone of you, you inspired this book in so many ways and have been so supportive and excited to see this published I REALLY couldn't have done this without you.

Now, I really dont know how to write an introduction but here goes nothing. Hi, I'm Lily (AKA writing.inthestars) I'm a young writer and this is my first time ever publishing my writing and letting people read it, so please be kind I have a fragile ego :) I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I love writing it, and I hope you fall in love with these characters as much, if not more, than I have. 

Here are some trigger warnings:

-Death

- Anxiety

- Depression

-  Hospitalisation

- Mental health

- Cursing