Chapter 2- Grian

It was early in the morning on hermitcraft. Grian, who hadn't slept was flying around. He paid little attention to the rising sun and soared through the sky with beautiful red and blue wings. He flew gracefully down and landed on top of his base. He focused for a moment and his wings soon disappeared. He donned his elytra and began to work on his base...

Around an hour later

"Grian! Can you come down?" Grian jumped slightly startled until he saw who it was. "Sure X-eye-sooma!" Grian said in a playful tone before walking off the edge of the roof of his mansion. Xisuma's eyes widen slightly in fear until Grian spreads the wings of his elytra and softly floats to the ground. Grian lands in front of Xisuma. "What'cha want X?" Grian asks his curiosity piqued.
Xisuma looks at him. "Grian... I need you to answer truthfully ok?" Grian looks up and bites his lip. Oh gods he didn't find out did he? Grian nods extremely nervous. "Did you prank Etho?" Xisuma said. Grian let out an inward sigh of relief. "Why?" He asks curiously... "Grian... Etho lost all his things... I've had complaints about your pranks coming in constantly...  This needs to stop" Grian's face fell and he was visibly upset for a moment. "S-sorry X... I'll stop being a pain..." Grian looked down at his feet... I didn't mean to hurt anyone... Gosh... Maybe it will help if I help Etho get his stuff back...
Xisuma looked at him "Grian... Are you ok?" Grian looked away... "I-I'm fine... Sorry X... I didn't mean to cause a problem..." Xisuma looked at the hermit... "Your apology to me is accepted... You'll need to apologize to Etho though ok?" Grian nodded then flew off... if Xisuma had looked at him for a moment later he would've seen tears spilling down Grian's face...

A/N
Hi guys! This is Flamingo Girl  here... Please don't mind the fact that this is bad... This is my first Wattpad story... I wasn't expecting to get 2 things done in a day as my motivation went down the toilet halfway through until I had read some more stories on Wattpad... So yeah! Also if I am slow to upload please don't mind it... I am currently working on my phone rather than my computer so it is hard to type... Now I'd better sleep as it is like 2 am right now 😭😭😭
C u people soon!
- Flamingo Girl WP