Chapter 6 - Grian/Xisuma/??? POV

Grian POV:

We head through the hub portal and the energy it takes to get through leaves me exhausted. We log into Hermitcraft and I stumble forwards and fall over. X who is behind me rushes over to where I am struggling to get back up...

-------------------------------------------------

POV: Xisuma -

--------------------------------------------------

I rush over to Grian who seems to be exhausted. his burst of energy that happened while running from us... gone... I kneel beside him as he struggles to get up. He continues to weakly push himself up until he eventually is in a sitting position. The other hermits have gone to their most recent respawn point, that being their beds. I set spawn in here because I wanted to figure out what Grian is hiding. I help Grian sit and hold him so he doesn't fall over.

"Grian?" I ask him.
"Yeah?" He replies weakly.
"Can I pick you up?" I ask cautiously... He ran from us earlier. Who's to say he still felt scared?
"ok I suppose..." He replies. I am growing more and more concerned... He sounds exhausted... I pick him up carefully and he leans into me. I take him over to the bed and he falls asleep almost instantly...

-------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip to around 5 hours later
POV: 3rd person
-------------------------------------------------------
Grian woke up a little while ago and he currently was going through his admin panel, trying to locate EX. He pays little attention to Xisuma who is waking up in his chair. When X is fully awake he greets him without looking at him, his focus entirely on the admin panel in front of him. X stares at Grian in confusion for a few minutes and then checks his communicator...

<Goodtimeswithscar> has anyone seen X or G since they got back?

<Etho> now that you mention it I don't think any of us have checked on them yet

<MumboJumbo> can someone please explain what happened?

<Grian> Stuff Mumbo. Stuff happened

<Docm77> Wait Grian?

<Docm77> Weren't you at the hub? Also where's X?

<Grian> I was at the hub earlier

<Grian> Will explain later

<Grian> btw X fell asleep ages ago and is waking up now

<VintageBeef> What? How?

<Grian> idk but I am busy so if I don't reply don't worry too much about it

<Server> Unwhitelisted player detected!

<Goodtimeswithscar> umm guys?

<Goodtimeswithscar> why is there a person at spawn?

<Xisuma> Idk but stay away from them for now

<Grian> What does the person look like?

<Goodtimeswithscar> raven black hair, blue shirt, black suspenders, one blue and one red eye, black headphones and what appears to be an offbrand version of Doritos

<Grian> Stay there! I know who that is!

<Server> Warning! Unidentified players present!

<Goodtimeswithscar> yeah umm... There's more people O.O

<Grian> where are you?

<Goodtimeswithscar> Spawn

<Grian> K

<Grian> stay there

<Grian> am on my way now

Grian swings his legs to the side of the bed and breathes in and out slowly... He then steps up and stumbles slightly. Xisuma watches him in concern but Grian pays no mind... After a out a couple of minutes Grian is finally steady on his feet. He walks over to the door of his hobbit hole and stretches out his wings before launching himself high into the air... He flies quickly towards spawn... He pulls up his panels again and checks the other four players.

——————————
Players_Detected:
Taurtis
Pearlescentmoon
InTheLittleWood
SolidarityGaming
Domrao
JTheStar
——————————

Grian stares at the screen in midair for a minute or two before closing the screen and focusing on getting to spawn. He pulls up his communicator screen and types in the chat

<Grian> Scar are they still at spawn?

<Goodtimeswithscar> yes

<Grian> good

<Grian> keep an eye on them

<Goodtimeswithscar> K

He shuts his communicator screen as he  reaches just over spawn... He dives towards the ground and pulls up at the last minute slowly gliding to the ground.

-------------------------------------------------
              ??? POV:
-------------------------------------------------
I watch as a familiar red sweatered parrot hybrid glides to the ground... I stare at him for a moment in shock before running towards him and tackling him into a massive hug.

-------------------------------------------------
  Grian POV:
------------------------------------------------
I see a lot of familiar faces before a raven haired boy runs towards me and tackles me into a hug. I hold him tightly as tears of happiness begin to pour out of my eyes. Eventually the other four join in and we end up as a massive cuddle pile... I smile happily and hold them all tight...
"I thought you guys were either dead or missing" I say through my tears. "Don't you ever do that to me again!" I smile softly and keep holding onto them... I don't release them... Not even when more hermits begin to show up... I keep holding on to them...

789 words!
Not my best but who cares?

A/N
Sooo... Sorry this took so long to upload... I had a few things going on... I would vent about it but I don't think you people want to read that 😅

Be prepared for more updates and hopefully a better storyline... Also if I get tagged I will (as is in the nature of most Wattpad people) do a Q&A... Tbh I will probably do a Q&A even without the tag... But yeah... If you people have any questions that you would like me to answer then...

Comments here please! ——>

Have a great day or night and I hope you like this story!

-Flamingo Girl WP 🙂