Chapter 7: Grian/Taurtis POV

Grian POV:
Eventually the cuddle pile ended and the hermits were all watching us... Ah crap... I'm gonna have to explain... This isn't going to end well for me is it? I let out a nervous laugh before Mumbo asks

"Grian? Who are they?"

I let out a small sigh before sitting on the ground... Taurtis sits next to me and immediately curls up onto my shoulder and falls asleep... I look at him with my bruh face before turning back to the hermits... They have sat down and are watching me... I sigh nervously before starting the story... Unpacking the story and leaving some points that would indicate my trauma...

"So... This is Taurtis" I gesture towards the sleeping ravenette on my shoulder. "Taurtis and I have been... Friends... Since preschool... We went through preschool and highschool together before I joined a server... These four... Netty, Pearl, Martyn and Timmy were also in the server... In the server about three or four weeks later I built a summoning platform and summoned Taurtis to the server... Eventually I... left... the server and was in the hub for a long time... Then I got an invite to help manage a server so I accepted... I helped manage the server for a while before I was invited to Hermitcraft and I joined in season 6."

I explain this while trying not to relive the memories... Eventually I finish and the hermits start asking questions...

"What server were you two on?"

"Which server did you manage?"

"Are you an admin?"

"Is that why you knew your way through the hub so well?"

The hermits keep asking questions and I start to panic a bit from the noise... I focus on my breathing for a moment before turning to the sleeping Taurtis and gently putting his headphones over his ears... I then stare at the hermits before sighing softly.

"Me and Taurtis went to highschool at Tokyo Soul... We joined a server called EVO and I left... I then helped manage a server called Wynncraft... And yes I am an admin..."

I explain this while the hermits stare at me...

"EVO as in the famous server Minecraft Evolution? As in the server that was destroyed by watchers?" Zedaph asks...

I simply nod... "That's the one..." I say slowly. "That's why I thought these five were dead... They came up on perma-kill records..." I say sadly... Wouldn't be Taurtis' first time... I think to myself...

"Wait... How did you have access to the perma-kill records? I thought only the Prime Admins and the High Council could see those..."

I turn my head towards the voice and find Xisuma... Crap, Crap, Crap... Oh gods... Please help me Yanesha... I say in my mind...

Small A/N
Yanesha is the other Prime Admin... I will update the explanation part in the beginning of the book but for now take this:

Yanesha
Age: 231 (Prime Admin age) 29 (Regular years)
Height: 6"4
Pronouns: She/They (like me lol)
Sexuality: Aroace (Ace) not me 😎
Info: Yanesha's player name is... (Sike you ain't gonna get the reveal yet...) Yanesha is the more responsible Prime as Grian/Xelqua barely pays attention in meetings as well as he plays pranks constantly...

Unfortunately Yanesha was obviously busy or was having a small bit of revenge on me not paying attention during the meeting or a prank I pulled on her so she did not come to save me... I let out a disappointed sigh before turning back to Xisuma...

"Maybe?" I say in a slightly sheepish tone... Xisuma looks very confused before a loud buzzing comes from our communicators... I pull my communicator screen up and freeze...

<Server>Unauthorised_Entity_Detected!

<̇/ᒷリ𝙹リ has joined the game>

629 Words

A/N
Ooh... Who is the mysterious entity that has joined? Are they good or bad? Anyways... I'm wondering... If I were to write a one shot book... Would you read it? Meh... ToAtAlLy nOt fOrShAdOwInG!!! Also... Wth... How have I got 413 reads and 19 votes!? Hello??? How are people enjoying this cringey book!?
Anyways...
Hope you liked this chapter...
Cya
-Flamingo Girl WP