Chapter 11 -Grian POV

"Exavier!" I say sharply "they have Xeri!" I say angrily... EX's eyes begin flickering from red to purple as his anger increases...

I march out of the door and spread my wings... I flap them once before shooting into the sky... I know where they'll be...

I know I have to get there soon...

Otherwise Xeri's blood is on my hands...

I note Exavier's presence behind me before I turn my focus back to flying...

My communicator is going nuts... I check the messages and note that they are all in galactic... All are private messages and they all are from one specific person... Xenon...

I growl angrily as I read the messages... They are all threats... I ignore the threats for now and turn my attention back to where we are... We're just over the Taurtis Republic... I know that there is a watcher tower just beyond this area...

Within the next minute we are nearing the tower... I can see it's silhouette... I land on the ground and EX lands behind me... My senses are highly alert...

I sense an aura that is moving towards our direction... I grab EX's hand and pull him into the forest behind us... A moment later a Watcher Guard passes us...

I silently set up a spell around us so the Watcher Guard can't hear us...

"Grian." Exavier says sternly... "I get that you want to save Xeri... I do to... But we need to think logically... There are over One hundred Watchers here... We need backup... I say we call the admins and deal with the issues of calling them after we get our daughter back."

I sigh softly before pulling out a special communicator... I type in the password before opening it to the Prime Admin Group Chat...

------------------
Yanesha: remember the meeting is scheduled for next week!

Quinnton: yes ma'am

Yanesha: don't call me that. It makes me feel old

Shirley: Yan you're 108 years old...

Yanesha: shush child

Me:
Guys... We have a problem...

Yanesha: what did you do now G?

Me:
Sooo my daughter may or may not have been kidnapped by watchers and now is being held hostage?

Yanesha: since when did- never mind... Where are you?

Me:
Evo. I'm here with the evolutionists, hermits and my husband.

Shirley: husband- what the hell Xel?

Manila is online

Manila: hi guys what did I miss?

Yanesha: us learning Xel has a child and husband. And that his child is being held hostage by watchers.

Manila: well shit-

Me:
Language.

Manila: English

Me:
Now is not the time to be joking. We need backup or else my daughter is dead.

Yanesha: I'll need you to open the whitelist to all admins. We're rallying the troops and we're at the portal now

Me:
Ok.

Me:
Done

-------------------

I close the chat and nod to EX...

"They're on their way now..."

After a moment my communicator buzzes with thousands of join messages... I ignore them and send the coordinates to Yanesha before turning into my Prime Admin form... I look down at EX and lean down... I give EX a gentle kiss on the forehead before turning towards the Watcher Tower...

I sense around 200 watcher auras in and around the towers... I also sense thousands of Admin auras behind us... Maybe around five or six kilometres away... I look down at EX before pulling out my obsidian sword...

I then stealthily walk up to the tower... I sneak around the guards until I end up in the tower... I then slowly walk into a room where there is multiple Watchers... They stare at me for a moment before attacking me...

After five or so minutes all the Watchers that attacked me are dead... I then move to the next floor... I again kill the Watchers before moving to the third floor... The third floor is empty... Except for a bedrock portal that was against one of the walls...

I shiver as I recognise it... It's the same one the rogues used to attack Watcher HQ...

I move on from the third floor and continue taking watchers out as I move up floors... When I reach the top floor I sense Xenon's presence but Xeri's is suddenly below us... I debate for a moment whether or not I should try and take on Xenon... I decide against it and cautiously move towards Xeri's aura... After a moment I come face to face with an iron door...

I slowly open it before seeing Xeri inside... I shove the door open and rush over to her...

762 words

A/N
Sorry this took so long to come out! My parents took my phone as I supposedly was on it all night even though I wasn't... Anyways... I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I am sorry for it being short. The next chapter will be longer. Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed please don't forget to leave a vote (it really boosts my confidence and makes me happy to see how many people like this book.) And don't forget... Drink water and stay safe!
Byeee!
-Flamingo Girl WP