Chapter 10 -Grian POV

I embrace his touch and snuggle into it slightly... I then look up and gently kiss them... I pull away after a moment my cheeks flaring red...

EX smiles stupidly down at me before kissing me...

"What the f-"

Me and EX quickly pull apart and whip around to find Etho standing in the doorway...

"Wait Etho we can explain!" I yell in desperation as he goes to run down the hallway...

Etho turns around... "Better do it fast or I'm telling X that you're hooking up with his evil clone" Etho says... Albeit in a threatening manner but that's beside the point...

I breathe a quick sigh of relief before looking up at EX... "Um... So me and EX may or may not be married?" I say hesitantly...

"YOU'RE WHAT!?" Etho yells loudly... I wince for a moment at the loud noise before hearing feet running down the corridor...

"Oh great... Just effing brilliant" I say sarcastically... Etho stares at me in shock... "You- did you- you just swore" Etho stutters out in shock...

"Oh did I?" I say in surprise... "Dammit I was hoping I finally got that under control..."

The feet running down the corridor skid to a stop as four hermits crash into Etho... I wince slightly before all the hermits here spot EX...

"You" Doc growls angrily...

"Grian get away from EX!" Mumbo says in a panic...

"No." I say pointedly.

"Mumbo is right... Get away from him... Grian... EX is no good..." The hermits here all overlap each other's words...

"No." I say stubbornly... "I'm not getting away from my husband... Especially not after I thought that I'd lost him."

The hermits stare at me in shock... "EX IS YOUR WHAT!?" they all yell... I wince as the rest of the server runs down the hall... Xisuma steps in front of everyone...

"Hello... Brother..." EX says slightly bitterly to Xisuma...

"Why are you here?" Xisuma asks bluntly...

"What? Is it illegal to want to reunite with my husband?" EX says sarcastically...

"EX... Not the time..." I say softly as I lay a hand on his arm... EX hesitantly nods and backs down...

Xisuma stares at me in shock... "How did you get him to back down?" He asks cautiously... "Because... EX loves me and I love him... That and the small fact we may or may not be married?" I say with a sheepish smile

"What the- What do you mean you two are married!?" Xisuma asks in shock

"I mean that we are married... to each other! And we have been for five years now!" I say bluntly...

"So you mean to tell me... That you're my brother in law?" Xisuma says...

"Yes?" I say hesitantly...

Xisuma groans... "At least there isn't any children..." He says while holding the bridge of his nose...

"Um... About that..." I say sheepishly... "Yeah... Uh... we kinda have kids..." I say... "Surprise?" I say while sheepishly raising my shoulders...

"YOU HAVE WHAT!?" The hermits all shout in shock...

"Me and EX have 6 kids... 4 are adopted and the other 2 are biological..." I say hesitantly...

"How on earth did you have biological kids?" Gem asks in shock...

"Um... Maybe I'll tell you later... But for now... Let me be with my husband!" I say before shutting the door... I smile softly at EX before he pulls me into a hug...

"Don't you ever pull a stupid stunt like that again" I say sternly as I lean my head into his chest...

"Don't worry love... I promise you I won't" EX says softly before kissing my forehead... I smile softly...

"How are we going to explain this whole situation to the others..." I mumble softly into his chest...

EX gently strokes my hair... "Don't fret G... We were together from the beginning and we will be together till the end... If you're doing this then I am helping..." EX says softly... I sigh softly and we stay there for a while...

After around thirty minutes me and EX come out of my room... We walk over to where the living room is and EX plops down on one of the red armchairs...

I roll my eyes slightly before sitting on EX's lap... EX smiles softly before wrapping his arms around my waist...

I look out at the hermits and evolutionists assembled...

"So... Where do I start..." I say hesitantly before sighing... "So... First thing you need to know is that me and EX are married... Second thing is... We... We're both Watchers..." I say before biting my lip as murmurs run through the room... All the hermits are surprised and shocked while the evolutionists already know about most of this...

I sigh softly... "Me and EX met in the Watcher Training Facility... For some reason the Prime Watchers thought it would be funny to make the initials of the building spell out WTF...."

"Moving on from that... I was originally an admin before I was a Watcher... I was the admin of the server we are on right now and the popular server Wynncraft... Salem is also one of the admins of Wynncraft... Yes evolutionists she is alive..."

I sigh softly... "There is more but I don't feel comfortable sharing right now... Especially since we're on this server..." I say slowly...

After a moment of all of the gathered people talking they all quieten down... I sigh softly before leaning back onto EX before my communicator buzzes... I pick it up and read the login messages...

<̇/ᒷリ𝙹リ has joined the game>

<̇/ᔑᔑリ has joined the game>

<̇/ᒷリᑑ⚍ᔑ has joined the game>

<̇/ᒷ⊣𝙹∷ᔑリ has joined the game>

<̇/ᒷ∷╎ has joined the game>

I stare in shock at the last message before my anger begins to boil... I stand up and March over to the door... I vaguely hear EX asking what's going on... Many of the hermits and evolutionists are confused too...

"Exavier!" I say sharply "they have Xeri!" I say angrily... EX's eyes begin flickering from red to purple as his anger increases...

I march out of the door and spread my wings... I flap them once before shooting into the sky... I know where they'll be...

I know I have to get there soon...

Otherwise Xeri's blood is on my hands...

1060 words

A/N
Hey again! As you can see I finished this chapter! I was tired and sick while I was originally writing this so I am so sorry for the delay... I hope you enjoyed and I will see you next update! Bye!
-Flamingo Girl WP