Chapter 5- Grian POV

I grab EX and let my wings out. They fade into my watcher colours and glow softly before I teleport us away from X... I watch as before we disappear X reaches the door a d his mouth opens slightly in shock before we are enveloped in light... X gets blown away and hits his head on a wall and me and EX disappear...

We land in a server and then glitch to another server... I get a brief glance ath the second server and recognise it... We glitch into another server and then glitch back to Hermitcraft... We keep glitching in and out of servers and the pain is unbearable... It feels like my molecules are being torn apart in each glitch until it stops suddenly... We are in a server that I don't get a chance to recognise before I pass out...

Around a week later

I slowly regain conciseness and hear machines beeping around me... I can also hear a familiar voice but I can't identify it yet... I groan in pain as I regain the feeling in my body... I let out a whimper and hear footsteps around me... A cloth of some sort is taken off my eyes and I blink in the light... There are two people leaning over me and I recognise one of them... "T-Tom?" I say weakly. "Heyyyy Dad" Tommy says while rubbing the back of his neck. Yes I did make this a dad grian au. More will be explained later. I attempt to sit up and am forced back by soft yet strong hands. "Whoa whoa whoa. Don't try to get up yet G" a green jumpered mask wearing male says. "Dream!?" I exclaim in utter surprise and happiness. "I thought you and EX died!!!" Dream pulls his mask to the side and shows his face which has a soft smile on it. "We didn't obviously... Speaking of EX have you seen him recently? He left me around a week ago." I stare at him. "Did he not come here with me?" I ask fear creeping into my voice. The fear is doubled when Dream shakes his head. " There were at least 30 joining and leaving messages from you two and we worked quickly to find you. You were barely alive and EX kept leaving and rejoining. EX eventually stopped leaving and rejoining and he joined and then left about 10 minutes later" Dream explains. I stare at him in shock and slowly sit up. Nobody restrains me and I sit up. "You mean he isn't on world right now and is likely in the hub or back in the void?" I say fearfully. Dream nods. I sit there for a moment then bring enough focus to heal myself.

I am enveloped in a softly glowing purple shield that turns into a purple glowing orb and goes inside my injuries and healing them.

When I finish healing I stand up slowly and create a portal to the hub.

I step through and spot a man in a suit with a striking mustache. I duck away and speed toward the admin palace. I'll be allowed past... This I am sure of... I look behind me and realise that I have been spotted by Etho... He lets out a cry and I keep running and staring at Etho as he chases after me with Mumbo, Stress, Iskall, Impulse, Tango and Xisuma following... Xisuma summons a whip of black void magic that shoots past me and attempts to capture me... I throw caution to the wind and let out my wings in their natural form and fly over the next that is attempting to catch me. I shoot high and land in a clumsy stumble but I quickly pick myself up. I keep running until I reach the palace. I run through the barrier that is there and all the hermits but Xisuma run through the barrier. The others that can't get through are flung backwards but I don't stop to watch. Xisuma is on my tail still.

I let out my wings again and fly speedily through the corridors of the palace until I reach a 'dead end.' there is a barrier that only prime admins and watchers can get through... I watch as Xisuma catches up to me panting slightly. Xisuma looks at me with a slightly shocked expression on his face.

"How did you get through the barrier Grian?" Xisuma asks in shock.
"I'm an admin... Duh" I say while shrugging my shoulders. Not exactly a smart idea as I bite back a wince.
"Only level 7 admins can get through Grian" Xisuma says sternly. "I'm a level 9 admin X..." I say... It isn't true though... I'm actually a level 12 admin which is the same as the prime admin. Makes sense as the prime admin is my teacher... Xisuma looks at me in absolute shock. "I'm only a level 8 admin Grian... That took at least 7 years... You're considerably younger than me..." I pout at this. "I'm 2 years younger X" I whine slightly. Xisuma stares at me for a moment and I don't know what to do... Do I step through the wall behind me and reveal myself as a watcher or the prime admins apprentice or do I keep talking to him and return to Hermitcraft? I sigh to myself... Whichever my choice... I'll still end up revealing something...

"GRIAN!" A very loud Xisuma breaks me out of my thoughts and I realise that I am nearly against the wall... I could just step backwards... I sigh and step forwards away from the wall... I then realise that I just lost concentration for a moment... My wings were out and they were in their natural form... They looked like a parrots wings except there were occasional white and purple feathers. They were red and green with areas of blue. I then realised that my circlet was back on my head... Thankfully my waffle hair covered it making it nearly invisible. You'd only see it if you were staring intensely at it. I sigh and focus so the circlet disappears.

I look at Xisuma who is staring at my wings. I ruffle them slightly and flap them out and curl them up behind me... I don't like my wings much... Not since he found out about them and took it advantage of it... I look back to Xisuma and inwardly chastise myself.  Great now I'm going to have to explain... I think to myself as Xisuma steps forward. I sigh then pull up my admin panel out of sight. I focus it so it looks like a level 9 admin panel. I shut it down behind my back then bring my arm out in front of me and reopen it. I type in a command and we all teleport to the hub portal where Bdubs is standing outside of the portal. We step through the portal and log back into Hermitcraft.

I am so screwed...

1171 words

A/N
Hello again... This is honestly the longest yet the worst written chapter yet... Probably because I wrote this at 4:30am 😅😅😅 I hope you people enjoyed the chapter but tbh it was probably crap 😞😞😞 ever so sorry if this is crap but I will probably change some of this when I wake up later on... Hopefully it'll sound better. Now I wanna sleep for once as idk how I am feeling tired... Cya and once again... Sorry for the crappy chapter...

Thanks for reading
-Flamingo Girl WP