00.6

' 𝘗𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘍𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘛𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 (𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨) 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘐𝘎 𝘚𝘢𝘶𝘦𝘳 '

✦.✦

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬-𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨,𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐧

⁽ᴴᵃ⁻ˢˢ⁻ᵃᵃⁿ⁾

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦'𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘦𝘶 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭

𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 13𝘵𝘩 2021

Hassan, Izahel, Milano, Micah, and Amare all stood in the waiting room at the hospital.3 things raced through Hassan's mind:

Why did Angel do this?

What did she want?

How were they going to get her or whoever was responsible for this back?

Amare stood up and walked to the register heated. He wanted to get the people who shot at his sister back, He didn't even know if she was going to make it so he promised himself he would let Hassan or Amera kill them.

"Lady, can we go visit my sister?"Amare asked banging on the table lowly, The lady in the register scrunched up her eyebrows confused.

"Sir I do not know who-Bitch I asked can we visit her the fuck? You got me all the way fucked up"Amare banged on the table harder, The small women jumped and started to move things.

"Can I-I-get her name please?"She asked getting ready to type on the computer."Amera Unique South, Age 20"Amare informed her. She nodded and typed on the computer to pull up her room number.

"Room number 331, Left dale bleu hospital Northside" She smiled chewing her gum rolled up in her mouth. Before she can start saying anything else he walked away and told the others.

"Damn, you've had to be so rude to her"Micah rolled her eyes getting a glare from Amare."Shut the fuck up fat ass" Izahel said walking past her as Hassan walked ahead of them worried about Amera and tuning them out.

"But you like dicking down this fat ass?"Micah spat slapping her butt. Izahel covered her mouth while the other's jaw dropped.

"Not the time, "Hassan said pushing open Amera's hospital room. They nodded in agreement and fully entered the room.

After Hassan saw Amera in a gas mask, Unwell, Pale and not moving his heart dropped. He didn't want to see her like that, She meant the world to Hassan. After all, they have become best friends over time.

"Amera bruh wake up, "Hassan said walking over to her bedside, Amera's monitors beeped then stopped and repeated.

Everyone came in and out of Amera's hospital room. Since it was getting late they had to go but one person could stay, Hassan offered to stay since he was worried something might happen while they were gone.

"Okay thank you, Mr.Walls just sign this paper out and we will give it to the front so you could be associated with Ms.South" The nurse smiled as Hassan signed the paper, She nodded once again and left.

"Hassan"A faint voice called out, Hassan turned but saw nothing or no one. He watched Amera's hand twitch and his world instantly lit up.

He pressed the red button for when something happens and a nurse instantly came in the room."Oh my god! She's making process!"The nurse said as he fixed Amera's gas mask, Hassan was getting weird stomach feelings from whatever he was putting in Amera's blood but he brushed it off.

He gave his mug to the nurse as he left the room."Bitch I know you're lying" Hassan said picking up the syringe and bottle he had left.

The bottle read 'thiopental' which was medicine doctors used for surgery on patients. 

He pressed the red button again and this time another doctor came in."What's wrong sir?" She asked putting her clipboard down, "This nurse was giving her Thiopental" Hassan replied pointing at the bottle and syringe.

"That-Thats not supposed to happen or be done. Who did this?"The doctor went to the pills section and took out 'zolpidem' and gave it to Amera.

Hassan tried to remember the name tag of the nurse, Then it hit him:

Joshua.

Joshua J. Micheals

"It was Joshua J.Micheals, Yeah that's his name, "Hassan said putting his hand into Ameras hand."Sir, we don't have a nurse whose name is Joshua on this side. There is no Joshua in this whole Northside"The doctor said looking worried and freaked out.

"The fuck your waiting to look for him!" Hassan yelled at the doctor making him jump. The doctor nodded and spoke into the call button on the wall.

"Can we get Joshua, Joshua J.Micheals into the ER of Room number 331, Left dale bleu hospital Northside Jacksonville Flordia?"The doctor spoke getting a ding from the top.

He nodded and waited for the head speakers to respond, While all of that was happening Amera was in her own world.

She was in a world where her parents were loving her, Her younger brother was alive. Her sister was born, It was peaceful she didn't want to wake up.

But Amera saw a tiny light, Something was telling her that people miss her from there but she still couldn't quite make it out.

'Amera you need to wake up bruh' a voice spoke to her, The voice was familiar she heard it all the time but she couldn't match whose voice it was or did she even know them?

'Bitch I know your lying' the same voice spoke after a while. Amera giggled lowly as smiles formed in her stomach, Someone was on her mind but she didn't know who.

All she knew was this voice she had known. And that it meant something to her, Something big. She didn't want to admit it but the voice made her get chills down her spine.

'The fuck your waiting to look for him!' the same voice spoke again. This one sounded aggressive like the person was mad, She heard another voice too

'Can we get Joshua, Joshua J.Micheals into the ER of Room number 331, Left dale bleu hospital Northside Jacksonville Flordia?' Another one spoke, This voice was high pitched and wasn't deep and clear like the other voice she liked.

Amera shut her eyes again, shutting the light off.

She didn't want to wake up.

She felt safe in this world.

Like it was her world.