00.10

-ᴀᴍᴀʀᴇ'ꜱ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ʀᴏᴏᴍ-

"Right this way ma'am," The police officers said to Amera. Nodding she and her friends entered the room not realizing who it was.

"Please tell me this is not who I think it is, Please I'm begging you. It can't be my brother, not today, Not today"Amera cried seeing her brothers afro free forms.

The officers and doctor sighed feeling sympathy for the poor girl.

Milan's whole world fell apart, Realizing that the love of his life had passed away."Yo, yall trippin' word 2 yall trippin' " Hassan said taking the white cloth off the person's face. He instantly backed away hugging Amera as she dropped to her feet.

"I can't even process shit right nie' " Amera's florida accent popped. Izahel started pacing around the room ready to spazz on everyone in the room, Micah was shocked she couldn't even believe that her best friend was dead.

"Word 2 fuck all yall. Do not cremate my fucking brother, bury him with his honor bro on my daddy" Hassan said, Amare and Hassan grew up together. They were like brothers who weren't from the same parent.

Hassan remembered all the times Amare used to tell him that when he died he doesn't want to be cremated. He wants to be honored with a nice and clean-kept tomb.

Amera walked over to her brother kissing all over his face."I know for a fact he's not dead please tell me he's not dead" Amera yelled at everyone. Amera asked for time for herself and her brother, Amera really loved him even though they always fought over stupid stuff they always had a special place for each other's hearts.

-

"I promised you I would die with you Amare. I promised you that we wouldn't die apart and that we would always be together in the afterlife, We would play together in the gardens of heaven and do all the things we couldn't do here in this life. I don't know what to say because you were my other half and now you're gone."Amera said wiping her tears as she looked over the crowd. She fixed her dress and kept going with her speech.

 "You were always Captain Save -a -hoe but that didn't stop you from being goofy and funny. You never let your anger issues define you, Your ADHD has always made you different in other people's eyes but you never let it stop you from becoming the best older brother to me and them. Amare I promise you that your legacy and honor will always be with me and us. You're gone but never forgotten I love you so much, Amare. Have a nice ride but not too much boo" Amera said chuckling making the whole church laugh.

Many people were clapping while others were in tears. This wasn't their real family because Amera and Amare only had each other, Their parents were dead, and their "family" didn't want anything to do with them.

But,These two kids grew up in this neighborhood from door to door.Every single person who lives in this neighborhood was like an extra parent or sibling to them.They werent real family but they were family to them.

Mrs.Betty came up to Amera wiping her tears.Mrs.betty was the first person to take them in for 10 years until she got sick herself and didnt want the kids to get sick or see her sick so she let her neighbor Mr.Ashten take them in for 5 years before taking them back in.

"Baby I'm so proud of you.You've had the courage to go up and talk infront of 300 people and counting,While telling your story of Mar"Mrs.Betty said hugging Amera,Amera instantly hugged her and talked to her for a while before being called up along with her group.

"We would like you to chant this chant in the name of Amare"Hassan said smiling and showing his grills.

"Long live Amare Zain South,Long live AZS"Amera laughed smiling as everyone started to chant it.

"Long live Amare Zain South,Long live AZS" The crowd chanted lighting up the candles for Amare.

Amera,Izahel,Milan,Micah and Hassan all walked up to the coffin of Amare taking turns to talk to him.

When it was finally Amera's turn,She turned to her brother "I'm so proud of you Azs,You've come this far.Everything and every sacrifice is in the name of you boo.I love you so much Azs take care Bear bear"Amera chuckled remembering that he used to hate that nickname.

Kissing his cheek and giving him one last hug,She let her tears drop on his skin than shut the coffin.

-

Amare Zain South-AZS, PRONOUCED AS (AZ) 

PRONOUCED - (AMARE)-AH-MAR-

PRONOUCED (AMERA) -AH-MEER-AH-

PRONOUCED (IZAHEL) -I-ZEL-

PRONOUCED (MILAN) -MEE-LAN

PRONOUCED (MICAH) -MI-CAH-

PRONOUCED (HASSAN) -HA-SS-AN-

-

ADDING NEW CHARACTERS FOR REALTIONSHIPS!!!

|

|

|

|

|

V