0.16

Aᴍᴇʀᴀ UɴɪQᴜᴇ Sᴏᴜᴛʜ| Mᴇʀ

Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ,Hᴏᴜsᴇ-3 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

"Esyah stop fucking biting me" Amera groaned out in frustration as Esyah kept biting her while she was trying to give her breast milk.

"Ma ma ma"Esyah babbled with tears in her eyes, Amera looked back at a sleeping Zakiyah."Where is your fucking father?! Im so tired of doing shit by myself"Amera yelled crying.

These past few weeks Amera has been doing daily activities with the kids by herself. Hassan will say he would be back and be gone for hours and hours.

Sometimes even on nights, Amera never got any full sleep due to Esyah having sleeping problems and constantly worrying if Zakiyah is getting any oxygen.

And when she tried to call the kid's father his phone would go straight to voicemail. Frustrated with everything Amera broke down crying.

As if on cue, Hassan had walked into the house with a bunch of bags in his hands.Seeing Amera crying he immediately dropped them and ran in her direction.

Placing the bags on top of the couch in the living room he ran to where Amera and the kids sat on the other side of the living room.

"Baby, what's wrong? Talk to me"Hassan asked with a worried expression. He was confused about why she was crying but was willing to understand.

"I can't take this anymore, I'm tired of having to take care of these kids by myself and you being gone almost every day doesn't help that fact. Hassan, I'm stuck in this house with 2 kids that are 3 months old and need different attention. I just want you to help me out and stop leaving bro I'm mentally tired." Amera expressed wiping her eyes.

Hassan felt bad that he had made her think he was wasting his time doing things while she had to take care of his kids.

"Amera, You know I want to help you out with everything. I had to go see houses because now with 2 kids who need room because we are 4 people now. And I'm sorry for not being there but I was busy with music and shit mamas. I will try to be less busy and here take a break I'a take care of Yaya and Zaza, I also bought groceries and more clothes for them"Hassan explained partly lying. 

Hassan wasn't really busy he was sometimes doing things he need to do but the other times he was out in the streets robbing, gang, killing and selling, etc.

The other times he was in the studio working on a song for her. He was also planning to take the kids over to their godparent's house and finally ask Amera to be his forever tonight.