Final.

"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦"-

-

Amera and Micah were cruising down the open highway, their windows down and the warm, summer air rushing in as they sang along to the lyrics of their favorite songs. It had been a few days since they had last hung out and the girls were taking advantage of the beautiful day, enjoying a much-needed girls' day out.

The two girls had been friends since childhood and they were practically inseparable. They had been through thick and thin together and supported each other through all of life's highs and lows. They were the kind of friends who finished each other's sentences, and right now they were having the time of their lives.

It was as if time had stopped and all the worries and responsibilities of the world were suspended. But then, as they rounded a bend in the road, something suddenly caught Micah's eye.

"Amera, stop! Look!" She said, pointing to a large jeep coming towards them from the opposite direction. Amera quickly hit the brakes, her heart thudding in her chest.

But before they could even process what was happening, they heard the sound of gunshots ringing out. Amera felt a sharp pain in her chest as she was hit four times, and one in the head, while Micah was hit three times.

Passersby quickly called the police and both girls were rushed to the hospital. But by the time they arrived, Amera and Micah had already passed away. 

The tragedy shook the whole town and the two friends were mourned by their families and loved ones. Their best friends Izahel, Hassan, and Milan all wore red and black for Micah and Amera's favorite colors.

Amera left two kids, Zakiyah and Esyah, And her boyfriend Hassan.

Micah left one child, Eson, and her boyfriend Izahel.

------

𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 @𝙟𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙚𝙚-𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 @𝙣𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡

𝙃𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮-@𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙠

𝙄𝙯𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙡 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 -@𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣

𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮-@𝙎𝙬𝙖𝙫𝙮.𝙡𝙚𝙚

𝘼𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮-@𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚.𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙮

𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙝 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮-@𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣

𝙕𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮-@𝙟𝙖𝙝𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧

𝙀𝙨𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮-@𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣

_____

Started March 23 2023-

Completed June 11, 2023-