00.7

*     *     *

*    *    *

It was July 13th, 2021 the day of Amera's shooting. Angel stood with her three brothers beside their black matte van that they planned to get away with after they had shot at Amera.

Angel knew that Amera was moving into a new apartment and that Angel's first quarter had finished and that she can go back home for a couple of days.

"Ace you ready to do this?" Angel asked one of her older brothers. Aceon being nervous nodded with sympathy. Angel gave him a look then looked at Micheal, Marshaun, and Ace once again before filling up her gun and entering the van after them.

Ace had a bad feeling that this girl Amera had something to do with the drug dealer Nardo. And if Nardo found out that they were behind this, All hell would be loose.

Whilst driving, Micheal was smiling ear to ear because he and Amera used to date 2 years ago but their relationship became abusive after Mich got addicted to Percs and lean he started to Abuse Amera and make sure she cut herself before going to bed.

Amera was very much hurt in that relationship and nobody knew. All her excuses would be staged every morning and night so people don't question if Mich was up to something.

Mich would make a whole list of all the excuses she used and needs to use or should use. Sometimes his beating got really bad that he would stomp on her and make her bleed from her eyes and ears, One time Amare asked what happened to her and how she got a black eye she said she got into a fight.

"Okay let's replay this, Mich your gonna act like a nurse after we shoot her and she ends up in the hospital you have to make her get worse. If she is in a coma use Thiopental on her so she can go back in that coma okay? Use the name, Joshua"  Angel said pointing to Micheal who started instantly nodding.

Angel turned to Marshaun and Ace "Yall the getaway car driver" Angel spoke to them, Agreeing they silently drove to Amera's new house.

『 Ꭱꭼꮯꭺꮲ 』