00.9

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚

𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐮 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

Amera screamed as Micheal came back with a knife."Do not be afraid dear Nini" Micheal said laughing as he came closer to stab her, "Please I'm begging you don't. I'll do anything" Amera cried out.

Micheal reached his goal, He grabbed her hand "Come then. Your gonna be staying with me, You don't have a choice your apartment is burned down and trashed your kicked out of it. If anyone asks what happened say that I'm taking you home" Micheal explained to her making her shiver.

"Do.You.Understand?" He asked her gritting his teeth and holding the knife to her neck."Yes, Yes sir" Amera said crying, She started to break down because she just got shot, moved out, the apartment was trashed, got kicked out and now she's been held hostage.

Everything and everyone were moving too fast for her.

"Hello, good afternoon Ms.South." A doctor said coming in the room and smiling. Amera and Micheal both looked up, Amera wiped her face quickly and nodded.

"Good afternoon ma'am" Amera said sniffing.

"Oh, are you okay? Do you need anything?"The doctor asked acknowledging that Amera was indeed upset and crying.

Trying her best to comfort her she helped her get up."No, it's okay. Just having a moment that's all, Continue through "Amera replied fixing her two nose rings.

"Ah, Well I am Doctor Aparki and I'll help you get discharged and leave you with the medication that you'll need to be taking 2 times every 4 hours."Doctor Aparki said eyeing the two and noticing that Amera was indeed uncomfortable.

"Understood" Micheal said rubbing on Amera's thigh. Making her more uncomfortable, "Okay uhm you'll just need to make sign some papers and you must have complete rest. Your arms and shoulder are still healing and it can cause pain. Moving too much or not getting enough rest and weighing heavy things can make your stitches open and we do not want that" 

"The vulnus sclopetarium is not fully healed as mentioned before and can open so please be careful of where you are being placed. I'm sorry I don't want to take over your time considering that you need to be discharged in 6 minutes. But moving on just sign these papers and you'll be good to go of course we will give you a starter medication for the day but on your way out stop at the medication stand and order your pills there."The doctor explained handing them papers.